Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 01-25-2013, 09:31 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
It's called a working capital loan you uneducated dimwit or ASKING FOR UPFRONT PAYMENTS.

AHHH HA! I thought so!
Old 01-25-2013, 10:42 PM
LawnSite Member

Nothing else to say to the rest of my post? A HA ! I THOUGHT SO!
Old 01-25-2013, 10:53 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

It's kind of a discredit to talk trash BEFORE you are successful. I mean no disrespect but you obviously have a lot to learn about the dynamics of operating a business. Best of luck to you and let us know how the marketing campaign goes
Old 01-26-2013, 12:44 AM
LawnSite Member

Hey jrs. I understand completely and if you can take the time if you would like, you can go back to the beginning of this thread and see that I was being a gentleman until he started to continue to trash talk to the point where it got plain immature and denouncing my abilities of being allowed to start a business because of my AGE.

Thank you so much for the luck and I will definitely do so in letting you know. In the end we'll learn a thing or two from this marketing campaign to better our future selves for better or for worse.

Cheers!
Old 01-26-2013, 03:36 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL&T View Post
AHHH HA! I thought so!
Sorry for the double post and I know this seems a bit off topic but: People like you really scare me. Not the fact that your so rude and ignorant. But the fact that you advise entrepreneurs to go to school to be successful In business and get massive amounts of debt for a useless MBA. The fact that you are going to brain wash some poor kid into thinking that you need to have a job for an entire bloody Decade until he can start a business with no experience running one and trying to be wealthy by the time hes 60. Your not an entrepreneur mate, nor have you ever researched/educated yourself about being one. Sodon't advise others how to be one.

The fact that some people like YOU are guiding my generation is just plain out scary. Limiting potential of the youth based on your own insecurities and stubborn way of thinking. Truly scary.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-26-2013, 09:29 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

I applaud your determination to be a business person, if you want my advice, do the marketing yourself. YOU are the face of your enterprise, hiring people to speak on your behalf about your business will not get you off on the right foot with your target market. You need to be out there selling your services to these people, in the end you will have a much greater appreciation for your business watching it take off if you are in the drivers seat....
Old 01-26-2013, 10:20 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

I would just stick with the 15 workers you have now. It should take about 10 days to hang them and each worker should get 30 or so hits. BTW I like the plan you have here, it keeps the workers honest and gets the flyers hung.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-26-2013, 11:45 PM
LawnSite Member

This kid is funny. I give it 2 weeks before some of these "top people" show up at Mommy's door to deliver some unpleasantries.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:23 AM
LawnSite Member

Don't have any insight to share in the thread to why that would happen? Then don't speak.

Thanks for the information the rest of you.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-27-2013, 10:51 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

With that attitude I give it two weeks before someone punches his egotistical face in.