Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 12-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Sponsor

Bidding & Estimating made EASY

Bidding lawn and landscape does not have to be hard. Take advantage of our 33 years of experience and put it to work for you.

Bidding & Contracts Package Includes:

> Four comprehensive manuals – Bidding & Contracts, Contracts & Goals, Estimating Guide, and Snow & Ice Management. These comprehensive manuals cover the bidding and contracting side of your business for both residential and commercial accounts.

> CD Know why you charge what you charge – CD calculates the cost per hour of operation for YOUR company based on your overhead, expenses and use-rates. Simple, fast and accurate. Never under-you’re your services again. This CD runs in Microsoft Excel and is not software. You simply fill in the blanks with your company specific information and it does the rest.

Ever ask yourself what you should charge for a job? Take the guess-work out of your bidding forever. Whether you are a one truck operation with you as the only employee or you are a large national firm, our cost per hour calculator is for you. We introduced this CD in 1990 and thousands of your peers are using it. Many have tried to EMULATE it, but they cannot duplicate the simplicity of our cost per hour calculator. You simply fill in the blanks with information about your company's overhead, equipment use-rates and desired profit margins. Although industry standards used by many are nice conversation pieces, you must know your company's cost per hour first! Add this CD to any of our material for $79.95 and never under-sell your services again. There is NO NEED TO JOIN ANY LIST OR PAY A MONTHLY FEE to gain our 33 years of experience and knowledge. You simply pay a one time fee for the CD with no updates ever needed. 100 GUARANTEED!

> CD Marketing & Advertising – Over 35 customizable templates to market and advertise your business. Templates for mowing, landscaping, fertilizing, landscaping, etc. All these templates are in Microsoft Word format and are completely customizable to your business.

Go to www.profitsareus.com or call us at 800-845-0499 to order. Feel free to call us with any questions you might have as well. Being a full-service lawn & landscaping business myself since 1979, I know what a contractor is looking for; something simple, accurate and professional. This package is it.
"Where PROFIT IS NOT A DIRTY WORD"
How to bid mowing and landscaping jobs
Manuals & CDs Available to help you make your Business more PROFITABLE & PROFESSIONAL
800-845-0499
Louisville, KY
Since 1979
Old 01-27-2013, 01:42 PM
LawnSite Member

I bought this package 5 years ago and it has been the best investment I could have ever made for my company. Thanks Wayne
Old 02-26-2013, 11:13 AM
Sponsor

Thanks

I appreciate your feedback. If you ever have any questions, feel free to give me a call.

Join our facebook page at www.facebook.com/profitsunlimited
"Where PROFIT IS NOT A DIRTY WORD"
How to bid mowing and landscaping jobs
Manuals & CDs Available to help you make your Business more PROFITABLE & PROFESSIONAL
800-845-0499
Louisville, KY
Since 1979