Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 01-28-2013, 09:15 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I'm get a Dolmar 4 stroke if I were you.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:14 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl G View Post
I'm get a Dolmar 4 stroke if I were you.
I think I have convert you to my way of writing
Old 01-28-2013, 10:58 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

LOL.

I don't get your preoccupation with getting the absolute lowest price. I would never expect a dealer to sell me anything at cost or buy online to save a few bucks. I support my dealer so that he will support me when I need him. What kind of service do you think you'll get on your unit when you blow him off and buy it online and then go into his shop looking for parts/service? I know that my dealer would have called around to other local dealers if he couldn't get one for me from his distributor because I don't bust his stones about price. If he found one he'd probably go pick it up personally and deliver it to my door. What kind of service do you give customers who nickel and dime you?

The fact that he won't take your calls means that he's had it with you...you should take that as a hint.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
LOL.

I don't get your preoccupation with getting the absolute lowest price. I would never expect a dealer to sell me anything at cost or buy online to save a few bucks. I support my dealer so that he will support me when I need him. What kind of service do you think you'll get on your unit when you blow him off and buy it online and then go into his shop looking for parts/service? I know that my dealer would have called around to other local dealers if he couldn't get one for me from his distributor because I don't bust his stones about price. If he found one he'd probably go pick it up personally and deliver it to my door. What kind of service do you give customers who nickel and dime you?

The fact that he won't take your calls means that he's had it with you...you should take that as a hint.
NO need to buy online The Dealer did it I am so happy I got it all the Husqvarna HU800awd Retail Price $499.99 my price $433.50 ,Husqvarna 580BTS Retail Price $579.99 my price $433.50 ,Husqvarna 224L Retail Price $349.99 my price $270 with tax was $1250.70

The blower is on back order but they will call when it is in and I got the mower ,and trimmer today .

P.S. So everybody know's It was He's idea to say what he said that "he would give me spuer good deal right at cost" .All I said was will you give me a good deal if I buy 3 thing he said "oh yes"this was week's ago .He call me after that to ask me what mower ,trimmer ,blower I need that'when (HE)said right at cost .

Last edited by crazyflyboy30; 01-28-2013 at 11:09 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:17 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Why do you need an AWD mower, I've never gotten a 2WD trim mower stuck?
Old 01-28-2013, 11:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox gsl View Post
http://www.husqvarna.com/us/press-li...l-drive-mower/
Will this help .I have one that has 40 degrees slope I been having a hard time with I think this do it.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:38 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox gsl View Post
I had one yard this year that I ended up not being able to do cause not even my 2wd snapper would climb I was looking at this AWD earlier wondering if it would work under such circumstances? It looks to have a lot of plastic parts not very condusive to commercial work though. I would have to wait and see how it works being it's brand new and all, the drivetrain would seem complicated? FLY BOY test it out and get back to us!
Old 01-28-2013, 11:51 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyflyboy30 View Post
NO need to buy online The Dealer did it I am so happy I got it all the Husqvarna HU800awd Retail Price $499.99 my price $433.50 ,Husqvarna 580BTS Retail Price $579.99 my price $433.50 ,Husqvarna 224L Retail Price $349.99 my price $270 with tax was $1250.70

The blower is on back order but they will call when it is in and I got the mower ,and trimmer today .

P.S. So everybody know's It was He's idea to say what he said that "he would give me spuer good deal right at cost" .All I said was will you give me a good deal if I buy 3 thing he said "oh yes"this was week's ago .He call me after that to ask me what mower ,trimmer ,blower I need that'when (HE)said right at cost .
OK...sorry...didn't realize it was his idea. Sounds like a good deal. Can you get me a half dozen of them 580s at that price?
Old 01-29-2013, 12:07 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpllawncare View Post
I had one yard this year that I ended up not being able to do cause not even my 2wd snapper would climb I was looking at this AWD earlier wondering if it would work under such circumstances? It looks to have a lot of plastic parts not very condusive to commercial work though. I would have to wait and see how it works being it's brand new and all, the drivetrain would seem complicated? FLY BOY test it out and get back to us!
I will do that .I would love to do video I think that be to cool .So you know the front wheels are lock to gather the rear wheels has as a diff. .
Old 01-29-2013, 12:42 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
OK...sorry...didn't realize it was his idea. Sounds like a good deal. Can you get me a half dozen of them 580s at that price?

Thanks again you made 580 sound to good for me to pass up.

Yes it was very good deal.I will help him anyway I can .Put advertisement on my truck or what ever.