Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 01-29-2013, 09:40 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by byHISgrace View Post
Neither as stated above. Ground Logic is a superior machine and is what I bought. I went to GIE this year to check out all of the spreader-sprayers and the Pathfinder XC was the best for it's size. I wanted the LTRich Intermediate but the width was too wide for my uses, the 36R didn't have locking casters and the junior 36 bangs on your legs really bad going side slop on hills, an East TN specialty. Matt
And your saying the ground logic does hills better then a zspray? I would really like to see that.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-30-2013, 08:38 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbilawncare View Post
I have a Permagreen Magnum I can sell you. PM me if you are interested in more information.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-30-2013, 08:39 PM
LawnSite Member

What are the details of your permagreen?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-31-2013, 05:10 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarman View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
No, I'd rather have an intermediate for hills but it's too wide to get into a lot of my yards and my future box truck. Matt
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-01-2013, 04:17 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stressed View Post
Im buying a new ride on spreader sprayer this year ..my permagreen of the last 5 years has had it. The turf ex seems to be a good looking stout unit and ive heard the permagreen triumph is not all that great. Just need opinions on which to buy. Thanks

http://www.turfcodirect.com/store/Sp...ayer-P2C8.aspx
Old 02-01-2013, 06:46 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHuffman View Post
So Steve did you replace Turfco Bob

Does this make you Turfco Steve

Charles Cue
Old 02-01-2013, 08:17 PM
LawnSite Member

I bought the turf ex sprayer spreader last spring. There are some things you should know both ways. the cables on the turfex are heavy duty but they kink easily at the joint. additionally the switch is an issue I had to replace 2 of them in the first month. I do recall the trans being coated with paint or other type of corrosion inhibiter. The machine is not as nice on hills or turns as the perma green as for i have had theirs also. IMHO the Lt Rich line of products look nice as far as all stainless but the general opinion is that they are not the best machine for hills. I have used the turfco machine and would give it pretty high marks as far as comfort. Either LT Rich or Turfco would fit the bill. LT Rich is with locking caster as a must have.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:56 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon World View Post
I bought the turf ex sprayer spreader last spring. There are some things you should know both ways. the cables on the turfex are heavy duty but they kink easily at the joint. additionally the switch is an issue I had to replace 2 of them in the first month. I do recall the trans being coated with paint or other type of corrosion inhibiter. The machine is not as nice on hills or turns as the perma green as for i have had theirs also. IMHO the Lt Rich line of products look nice as far as all stainless but the general opinion is that they are not the best machine for hills. I have used the turfco machine and would give it pretty high marks as far as comfort. Either LT Rich or Turfco would fit the bill. LT Rich is with locking caster as a must have.
I disagree on the Z Spray and hills. It's all about making sure you are turning uphill and know how to operate the machine without the speed bar. I've tackled some serious hills with my Max and I never use the locking casters. Don't need them.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:14 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHARLES CUE View Post
So Steve did you replace Turfco Bob

Does this make you Turfco Steve

Charles Cue
No one can replace TurfCo Bob, I am just in addition to the great one. And sure I can be TurfCo Steve! I am the new Inside Sales Coordinator with TurfCo. So I will be as help full as possible.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:28 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHuffman View Post
No one can replace TurfCo Bob, I am just in addition to the great one. And sure I can be TurfCo Steve! I am the new Inside Sales Coordinator with TurfCo. So I will be as help full as possible.
Well than we need a user name change so every one knows you and can see who you are

Nice to meet you

One Happy T3000 owner

Charles Cue

PS tell Bob Hi