Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2013, 11:59 AM
LawnSite Member

All or nothing sounds good

I can understand how you can be torn up about this. There are no guarantees when it comes to business. You may not start out making 600 dollars every two weeks or maybe you will. I think it depends on how much you put into making your business work. Are you really ready to put in the work because if you are you can make 600 a wk easy if you are willing to work for it? If you got to a job from 6 - 2, 5 days a week 9 times out of 10 that will take half of your sunlight to work and find new customer and marketing time plus it will drain half of your energy. Not to mention the time it takes to commute daily!!! The money you spend driving to and from work. If this is what you want to do with your life then do it starting off to make 600 every two weeks like your job. Then take the rest of your time to grow your business. The key thing I have learned about business is “THE IMPORTANCE OF TIME MANAGMENT”!!!! Maximize every moment in your day so that it will work for you. As for your benefits at your job, if it doesn't put money in your pocket or help your grow your business it’s not worth it. If you put the right time in your business you will meet many, many MANY, more contacts that will be able to help you with the things you need help with. I hope this helps thanks!!!