Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-30-2012, 03:29 PM
LawnSite Member

Wondering how I have the 11.0.88, dated July 03' and you have a more current version... I've been getting updates periodically until they shut down the server for it, and mine reads the version above.

I'll copy the entire LM folder onto an external drive and hope the application and all of its "updates" moves along with it.

Is there anything else I should make a copy of? Besides my database?

...Nervous that the application might stash things it needs to run itself ELSEWHERE on my PC.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:10 PM
LawnSite Member

Am searching for a Lawn Monkey user who can help me figure out how-to email my invoices to our clients... been using LM since the beginning (when Paul answered the phone) and never once did this... now, with the cost of mailing going up, it's worth it to figure out how, and make this available to everyone. Since their "online help" and "support" is forever gone... anyone been doing this and want to hold my hand?
Old 05-15-2012, 01:36 PM
LawnSite Member

Lawn Monkey - Emailing invoices

Any idea how to email invoices using LM software? I've "monkey-d" around with it (pun intended) and cannot get it to work. It's listed as Invoice type 4,5 and 6, but no luck... anyone doing this and want to tell me what I'd doing wrong? Support files have nothing on it.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:08 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-15-2012, 06:10 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Mm,
Call my office 856.547.6115 I will see if I can help. I am usually in 6:45-7:30 m-f mornings, or leave a callback #. I have had sucess with qxpress and their support team
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-17-2012, 07:16 PM
LawnSite Member

Awesome! I did ring Qxpress and was able to speak with Erica, who sent me a zip file to try before I ring you...
Old 05-17-2012, 08:01 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

I've used Clip for about 10 years with pretty good success-we've got our crews setup with tablets and they record the data and I download it at the end of the day as well as payroll info-
you might look into it...support emails me within aan hour or i call and get a quick callback--they logon to my computer and fix the issue
Old 02-16-2013, 03:13 PM
LawnSite Member

BILLMASTER software - LM Alternative

Try BILLMASTER software - will convert all your data from LM and provide excellent support, 7 days a week all at a price your business can afford with no recurring costs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misscheif-Maker View Post
Wondering how I have the 11.0.88, dated July 03' and you have a more current version... I've been getting updates periodically until they shut down the server for it, and mine reads the version above.

I'll copy the entire LM folder onto an external drive and hope the application and all of its "updates" moves along with it.

Is there anything else I should make a copy of? Besides my database?

...Nervous that the application might stash things it needs to run itself ELSEWHERE on my PC.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:13 PM
LawnSite Member

Try BILLMASTER software - will convert all your data from LM and provide excellent support, 7 days a week all at a price your business can afford with no recurring costs.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:15 PM
LawnSite Member

Try BILLMASTER software - will convert all your data from LM and provide excellent support, 7 days a week all at a price your business can afford with no recurring costs. E-mail your bills, contracts, etc. with BILLMASTER, fast and easy.