LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesimoes2 View Post
To the top
It's waiting for you joe!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-01-2013, 11:56 PM
LawnSite Member

well its not a walk behind machine its a stand on machine and they have collection systems for the grandstands and wrights and the vrides but i the only one i have seen is from protero. and i just wanted to see a better picture of one thats why i asked.
enough said
Old 02-04-2013, 10:31 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

6500 bump
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-12-2013, 04:33 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

6400 bump. just got a letter from scag and even with the special pricing i am still cheaper by over a grand pus youre getting the grass catcher

Rhode Island Landscapers Thread:
http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=367380
Old 02-19-2013, 04:56 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

6350 bump, spring is coming

Old 02-19-2013, 06:08 PM
LawnSite Member

I like your machine but The dealer is offering no interest financing and a new deal from Scag called "competition to Gold " which gives a $1000 off for a contractor who has never owned a Scag to trade up
Got a price of $5400 on a new unit. If your price was around $3000 I might be interested given that it's a trip from NJ Let me know !
Old 02-19-2013, 06:12 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterreme View Post
I like your machine but The dealer is offering no interest financing and a new deal from Scag called "competition to Gold " which gives a $1000 off for a contractor who has never owned a Scag to trade up
Got a price of $5400 on a new unit. If your price was around $3000 I might be interested given that it's a trip from NJ Let me know !
i would lose so much money that its not worth it. i got the same scag paper work and the price was still over 7k

Old 02-19-2013, 06:51 PM
LawnSite Member

for sale

I understand and I did not want to insult you. I have been looking at a Bobcat 48" Hydro walk behind and the V Ride 48" . Got a price of $4400 on the Bobcat and I think I can do a little better on that. The V ride is interesting and I hear if it has Velocity deck it cuts wet grass much better. Is your unit a 48" cut ?

The problem you are going to have with selling used equipment is the same I am having selling my used stuff on Craigs list and Ebay right now. It seems anything over $1200 doesn't sell and the start up landscapers don't have any $$.
If u don't sell your unit... consider my offer but you are 4 hrs from me and it has to be worth the trip to take a gamble on a used machine.
I'm sure u understand. Good luck !!!!
Keep me in mind !!
Old 02-19-2013, 06:55 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterreme View Post
I understand and I did not want to insult you. I have been looking at a Bobcat 48" Hydro walk behind and the V Ride 48" . Got a price of $4400 on the Bobcat and I think I can do a little better on that. The V ride is interesting and I hear if it has Velocity deck it cuts wet grass much better. Is your unit a 48" cut ?

The problem you are going to have with selling used equipment is the same I am having selling my used stuff on Craigs list and Ebay right now. It seems anything over $1200 doesn't sell and the start up landscapers don't have any $$.
If u don't sell your unit... consider my offer but you are 4 hrs from me and it has to be worth the trip to take a gamble on a used machine.
I'm sure u understand. Good luck !!!!
Keep me in mind !!
the machine is a year old, has 100 hours on it. the thing is still brand new so im not going to sell it way below what its worth. I know right now isnt a good time to sell things but come spring itll go. not sure how you got that quote you did for the scag cause i called my dealer plus got a letter to see what they are going for incase someone told me this an they are still above 7k right now even with their financing. if youre serious about wanting the machine then you can pm me but offering me 3k for a stander is insane. thats what you get a walk behind for

Old 02-19-2013, 07:26 PM
LawnSite Member

I'll be going to a dealer this week or next to Demo one and verify that price quote. I'll touch base with u.
Closed Thread