Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2013, 10:37 PM
LawnSite Member

new guy looking for advice

hey guys im new to the site, found it off of plowsite. i've been mowing for a few years doing just a couple of lawns mostly friends of the family. this year im trying to go bigger and eventually make it into a business. it'll be just part time as i work full time for my father doing blacktop sealcoating. the biggest lawn i do is roughly 20,944 sq ft just alil under 1/2 an acre. just curious what would be the average price for mowing that size? also what would the average price be for leaf clean up? it takes my brother and i about an hour with a 16hp walk-behind blower and backpack, blowing it straight back into the woods. front of the house has two small round mulch beds i have to go around with the leafs then around the house. my signature picture is the back part of the lawn just a few trees. any help would be great!
thanks

2004 dodge ram 2500 5.7 hemi flatbed, k&n intake, flowmaster exhaust, 8' fisher xblade, 1.5 yard poly saltdogg.
2002 gmc sierra 2500hd 6.0 vortec, 8' fisher hd, 2 yard poly saltdogg.
2003 ford f-450 6.0 powerstroke 2wd cab & chassis, 9' fisher hd, 4 yard downeaster, 500gal sealcoat tank.
16'' 5 ton utility trailer with 350gal sealcoat tank.
crack sealing machines and line stripers.