Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2013, 02:34 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisticLandCrafters,LLC View Post
Why would anyone spend their money and time to become licensed just to give away free info to help the competition do a good job. Lol The fertilizer calculations, mulch calculations, soil calculations, soil chart, UTFC, etc. are all in the licensing manual from the LDAF Horticulture Commission. If your serious about being a "Quality" landscaper then you might want to get yourself one. If not, then keep eye balling everything so I can be the best out there.
It is funny to see people post this on a site like this. If you did not know this site is to help people out that have questions about this industry. Also like what was stated before, calculations do not make you a "Quality Landscaper". That comes from experience and asking questions on a forum like this. Sorry to hijack this thread, but it just irritates me when people think they obtained a basic license and think they are better than everyone else. Oh and if you think I am wrong or just saying this because I have no Certifications, I hold these various degrees and Certifications. CLT-E through PLANET, ICPI Certified in pavers, State pesticide applicator, and hold two degrees in Landscape Management and Turfgrass Management.