Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2013, 12:14 PM
LawnSite Member

It is all integrated I open up real green and from their home screen can schedule, route, print , text my crews pull up a property like go ilawn and measure it and like others I can export my ledger to quick books
Whats also really nice is real green has an advertising department full design an printing your invoice estimate statement choices are plentiful it offers me the ease of doing just about everything I need in one stop
Other software I have had you open up out together a route export to a ccv file then open mappoint import ccv file then optimize and then print. This year all my crews will be going paperless an using tablets and the tablets will be on their on private network so all business condusted by any route at any part of the day is real time.
Another thing my office can do is if a customer calls in requesting an estimate whoever answers the phone inputs the addreas is pulled up we measure the lawn and immediately give a price upon that the customer usually says "ok when can you get to me" well at that point we pull up our live tracking and with that our mow customer's are color coded for which day and the csr can tell them with fair certainy when. Its been my experience with mowing, maintenance ferts and mulch most people are into instant gratification
So there is no more office takes phone call they call me I give estimate or have to drive by then they call customer back
Posted via Mobile Device