The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-28-2013, 10:49 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Guess I'm late to the party but shoot me a PM I'll help out

My Pictures:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=302091
Old 02-28-2013, 02:32 PM
LawnSite Member

HPS, I can't PM because I just started a new account. I have some great resources you could take advantage of and I am interested in teaming up on your project too.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:27 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Nobody is late to the party! Glad you chimed in too mike. For a second I thought you didnt like me! jk... I was told today subbing is a no-no on this account. Im a bit frustrated to say the least and not sure exactly why this is a problem and "technically" wink wink, your working for me as help, and I pay you. I didnt hear it from the source so im not too worried yet, but through the grape vine was told I cant but again, im not taking it as fact and not sure it would ever be an issue. So i am going to look into that one. Also, I am glad to have more and more of you guys on my radar when the need arises to have help. Sometimes I dont get much notice with big jobs so like I said before if someone is busy id like to know theres a few of yas i can call on. And ya never know you gusy have equipment and things I dont, so it will PAY to know eachother. Mike shoot me your number so I can keep it handy. BIL, you can email me at Yardcontrolinc@aol.com HPSinc is just my user name.

Ajordan and NMS I pmed yas back.