Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 03-13-2013, 08:19 PM
GMLC's Avatar
GMLC GMLC is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 4,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimum Lawn View Post
Well I just bought a 61FL 994114 Machine

Having Gravely units before and given what everyone has had to say here, there was no question. Toro and Deere dealers are way way closer but blah.
Kudo's also to Gravely's customer service and listening...good to see a company on the ball.
Thanks GMLC also for your review opinions and thoughts

Looking forward to what this Machine can do

Congrats!!

Let us know what you think when you start using it. It really is an awesome machine!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 03-13-2013, 11:07 PM
Blades Lawn Maintenance's Avatar
Blades Lawn Maintenance Blades Lawn Maintenance is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Posts: 1,232
And be sure to take lots of pictures
__________________
“Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.”
*Les Brown


"There is no such thing as failure. There are only results." – Tony Robbins


Enough Said...
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 03-14-2013, 05:32 PM
Optimum Lawn's Avatar
Optimum Lawn Optimum Lawn is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North West BC Canada
Posts: 163
You bet I will add my 2 cents (come May when the grass gets going here)and pics.....will also have some slopes to test this puppy on.

And Thanks to the Gravely Rep on here (Appreciate the PM)....again really nice to see a company wanting to go the extra mile in customer service as it does play a role in my decision to continue using Gravely products
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 03-14-2013, 06:58 PM
GMLC's Avatar
GMLC GMLC is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 4,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimum Lawn View Post
You bet I will add my 2 cents (come May when the grass gets going here)and pics.....will also have some slopes to test this puppy on.

And Thanks to the Gravely Rep on here (Appreciate the PM)....again really nice to see a company wanting to go the extra mile in customer service as it does play a role in my decision to continue using Gravely products
Gravely's customer service is second to none!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 03-15-2013, 04:55 PM
dutchacres dutchacres is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Franklin, Indiana
Posts: 501
I just ordered two Pro Stance yesterday. I went with one 52" with a mulching kit and one 61" with there OCDC. I went back and forth one if I should go Kawasaki or Kohler EFI but with the fuel savings and only $500 difference I had to go EFI. It was a tough decision between Gravely or Scag but Gravely went the extra mile to get me a demo last fall and followed up as well so I had to go with them. I think the Pro Stance is over built which is never a bad thing. I will post some pics when the new babies arrive.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 03-15-2013, 05:03 PM
Blades Lawn Maintenance's Avatar
Blades Lawn Maintenance Blades Lawn Maintenance is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Posts: 1,232
Very nice man congrats
__________________
“Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.”
*Les Brown


"There is no such thing as failure. There are only results." – Tony Robbins


Enough Said...
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 03-15-2013, 05:09 PM
GMLC's Avatar
GMLC GMLC is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 4,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by olmod View Post
I just ordered two Pro Stance yesterday. I went with one 52" with a mulching kit and one 61" with there OCDC. I went back and forth one if I should go Kawasaki or Kohler EFI but with the fuel savings and only $500 difference I had to go EFI. It was a tough decision between Gravely or Scag but Gravely went the extra mile to get me a demo last fall and followed up as well so I had to go with them. I think the Pro Stance is over built which is never a bad thing. I will post some pics when the new babies arrive.
Posted via Mobile Device
Congrats!! Gravely really built this mower well. Its stronger than it has to be!! Cant wait for some pics!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 03-15-2013, 05:17 PM
Ridin' Green Ridin' Green is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMLC View Post
Congrats!! Gravely really built this mower well. Its stronger than it has to be!! Cant wait for some pics!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Yep, they're built almost as well as "The Beast" or Worldlawn
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl G
I can also tell by looking back to see how they're hanging and often reach back and feel them to see how firm they are.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 03-15-2013, 05:21 PM
GMLC's Avatar
GMLC GMLC is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 4,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
Yep, they're built almost as well as "The Beast" or Worldlawn
Or Badboy
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 03-15-2013, 05:23 PM
GMLC's Avatar
GMLC GMLC is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 4,367
Ridin'

Im working on a review of the X-Factor II deck!!! Hoping for this spring!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.com™ - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 AM.

Page generated in 0.08417 seconds with 10 queries