Seeking Crew Foreman in Tampa, FL
Crew Foreman in Tampa, FL
High school diploma is required. Minimum 2 year degree/certification in Horticulture or related field is highly desired, but not required.
• Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Must pass drug test and background check
• Must have strong communication/customer service skills
• Must possess strong leadership and time-management skills
• Professional attitude and demeanor
• Ability to follow direction/instruction of Field Supervisor
• Ability to operate all landscaping equipment
• Knowledge of Fertilization and Pesticide applications
• Attention to detail
• Minimum 1 year experience as crew leader preferred
• Bilingual a plus
• Certifications in Horticulture, irrigation, or landscape technician a plus
The best candidates will demonstrate experience in the landscaping industry, whether in commercial landscape maintenance, golf course maintenance, grounds maintenance or other similar field. Candidates will have previous experience as a crew leader. All candidates must possess qualities of a strong work ethic, humility, cooperative team mindset and positive attitude.
Please email resume, and references to email@example.com to apply. The best qualified applicants will be contacted to conduct a brief phone interview and to arrange a time to meet at our office.
$12-14 per hour to start based on experience.
Quarterly Performance Bonus , Paid Vacation.
Green Expectations Landscaping is a full service landscaping company that specializes in commercial landscape maintenance including HOA's, community developments, hospitals, commercial real estate buildings, etc. We service all areas in the Tampa Bay area.
Green Expectations Landscaping is a growing company seeking to hire an individual that is interested in growing with the company. Our plan is to grow rapidly and offers new candidates an excellent opportunity to advance because we hire from within. Our goal and commitment is to exceed our customer's expectations for service and quality each day, while providing opportunities for employees to meet their personal and professional goals.