Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-20-2013, 05:18 PM
LawnSite Member

Just buy something already! You post a question about every 48 wb within 200 miles of you. Learn what a good machine is. Pretty garage kept mowers can be dogs too. Pretty machines have been used commerically and housed in an inclosed trailer. You are trying to buy a mower that does not come with an hour meter. you have to learn what a good piece of equiptment is. Not too many home owners run turf tracers. You can do the same job with a lot less mower than a hydro wb. Odds are the last 7 years it has been on a route paying someone's bills.

One more time buy something already! Or get a new one!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-20-2013, 06:46 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I hear ya. Your right I have asked a bunch of questions over the last couple months but haven't bought my main mower yet. I will say that you guys have helped me greatly on other equipment I have bought though. Got some good stuff going. First off I had a couple echos 225 edger and trimmer. But since being on this site have bought a kombi 110, with husquavarna saw attachment, Stihl hedge attachment, trimmer attachment, old fs83 Stihl, old ht75 Stihl turned into kombi, earthway 2150 spreader, echo 352 chainsaw, Stihl 46 ce hedge trimmers, and an old kick ass handheld Redmax 2600 blower. So I've bought stuff and plan on buying that mower Thursday. Sorry for all the questions but your dead on. Come on man buy a mower already!! Hehehe

Oh and did finally get me a 6x14 tandem trailer too.
Posted via Mobil
e Device
Old 03-20-2013, 08:14 PM
LawnSite Member

The only reason I know have been in the market for a used turf tracer in 48. Every one I called on there was some guy in Jackson on his way and would pay more than me. Picked up the one on eBay I am sure you called about in Tickfaw. Had a dead hole talked him way down from his asking price. Just needed a valve adjust to make it run right. Rebuilt carb waiting on all new belts to get mailed in to put her in service.

Just buy one. You will have to work on any used piece of ecquiptment. If you get one now you can work the bugs all out before we get crazy growth and you need it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-20-2013, 08:27 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Come on bud. Now I can see your going a bit to far with your assumptions. The mower I'm talking about was never on Craigslist. I also don't live in Jackson.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-22-2013, 08:14 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I bought it guys!!! Great mower!!! My mechanic says all looks great and well taken care of. Thank for all the help. Now I just need. 36!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-22-2013, 08:57 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland View Post
I bought it guys!!! Great mower!!! My mechanic says all looks great and well taken care of. Thank for all the help. Now I just need. 36!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Congrats! Pix please.