Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-26-2013, 04:23 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDGlandscape View Post
While I agree with the posts you have received because i only run larger trucks, I am surprised that is what everyone is saying. It seems a lot of people on this site say that it is completely stupid to get a versatile truck that you can actually work with. These threads usually get responses like "that is completely stupid for a lawn truck. You need a ranger or s10 or better yet a geo prism." They crack me up.

I think that is a great truck for what you are looking to do, depending on the price I would jump on it
+1 I agree with you on that
Old 03-31-2013, 12:32 AM
LawnSite Member

Well guys i am trying to jump on it but idk what to think of this dealership. the first time i called about just over a week ago the thing was supposedly being sold, because someone had money down on it. The second time i called about 2 days ago the thing was in the shop having some fuel line work done, and some other stuff they didn't tell me.
I am now checking the dealer website and it is still listed, I'm kind of irritated and i am starting to think i should walk but i can't seem to find anything similar in as good of condition for the price. I'm calling again Monday and I'm going to be less friendly this time, and see if i can get to the bottom of the bullshit.
Old 03-31-2013, 12:48 AM
LawnSite Member

I would go done and tell them I wanna see this truck. Tell them about the run around and whatelse has happened. Tell them you have cash and see how fast they bring that truck around.
Posted via Mobile Device