Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 03-31-2013, 11:49 PM
Green-Man Green-Man is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sunny South Florida
Posts: 589
How many hours does the turf tracer have?
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 04-01-2013, 07:28 AM
Arena landscaping's Avatar
Arena landscaping Arena landscaping is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: wayne
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green-Man View Post
How many hours does the turf tracer have?
Posted via Mobile Device
Around 900
__________________
Wayne Pa
14 years old
lots of equipment
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 04-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Armsden&Son Armsden&Son is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: adirondacks, NY
Posts: 1,556
Nice Work Bud! Everything looks great and don't listen to any of these old fogies trying to call you out.... They are probably the ones on here over-embellishing and lying, saying they have all this crap that they don't... So they try to call you out to make themselves feel better... I am a new owner myself but I have been in the industry for about 15 years and most of my friends that are owners started around the same age as you....( I would have to but I was working for all of em!) Anyway, nice work.... good luck.... and always remember to take everything, and I mean EVERYTHING here on LS with a grain of salt...
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 04-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Arena landscaping's Avatar
Arena landscaping Arena landscaping is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: wayne
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsden&Son View Post
Nice Work Bud! Everything looks great and don't listen to any of these old fogies trying to call you out.... They are probably the ones on here over-embellishing and lying, saying they have all this crap that they don't... So they try to call you out to make themselves feel better... I am a new owner myself but I have been in the industry for about 15 years and most of my friends that are owners started around the same age as you....( I would have to but I was working for all of em!) Anyway, nice work.... good luck.... and always remember to take everything, and I mean EVERYTHING here on LS with a grain of salt...
Thanks man it is nice to own your own company isnt it.
__________________
Wayne Pa
14 years old
lots of equipment
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 04-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Scagman 48's Avatar
Scagman 48 Scagman 48 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Garden State
Posts: 319
Some hacks on here think landscape practices are the same from south Carolina to lets say Indiana. Totally different. you are a professional by how many pieces of paper you have on the wall not by how many trucks are in your yard.......
__________________
Trucks
1999 Ford Expedition
Trailers
2006 Carry on 5x8 trailer
Mowers
2003 Scag Tiger Cub 48"
Toro Timemaster 30"
Handhelds
Redmax EBZ-7500
Redmax BCZ2460ts
Echo Srm-230
Echo Hc-152
Echo Cs600P
Toro Power Head
Leaf Equipment
8hp Billy Goat Blower

“Don’t Tell an Irishmen How to Keep Things Green”
Volunteer Firefighter

Hustlin' Since 2010
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 04-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Arena landscaping's Avatar
Arena landscaping Arena landscaping is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: wayne
Posts: 335
Just a little update I did one pond repair yesterday went well switched the motor from 150 gph to 300 gph what a difference. Also after that job I had a lacrosse game. It went awful I took an 80mph shot to the head, it took my helmet off and gave me a concussion so im on the dl for a little doctor says I can play again in two weeks. Thank God I had my helmet on. also a new setup in my garage. Picked up a craftsman tool chest as well, got a AWESOME deal on it! Only payed $90.00 for it. I have the little wonder tucked behind one of my dads cars.

Name:  IMG_1298.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  56.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1299.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  41.0 KB
__________________
Wayne Pa
14 years old
lots of equipment
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 04-07-2013, 10:49 AM
Landrus2's Avatar
Landrus2 Landrus2 is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Big apple
Posts: 4,683
Hey arena you got a great deal on that machine keep up the good work
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 04-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Arena landscaping's Avatar
Arena landscaping Arena landscaping is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: wayne
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrus2 View Post
Hey arena you got a great deal on that machine keep up the good work
Thanks Man!
__________________
Wayne Pa
14 years old
lots of equipment
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 04-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Green-Man Green-Man is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sunny South Florida
Posts: 589
That's a pretty nice setup in the garage you have there! Loving that tracer man! Let get some pictures pics.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 04-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Arena landscaping's Avatar
Arena landscaping Arena landscaping is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: wayne
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green-Man View Post
That's a pretty nice setup in the garage you have there! Loving that tracer man! Let get some pictures pics.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks I can't wait until I have my own shop!
__________________
Wayne Pa
14 years old
lots of equipment
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.com™ - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:03 AM.

Page generated in 0.07563 seconds with 10 queries