Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 11-23-2012, 01:19 PM
LawnSite Member

Possible work swap Brentwood Tn

I have a property in Brentwood Tn that I service 3 times a month with basic mowing and trimming @ $45/lawn service. I took it with the intentions of growing the business in that area. The property is in a subdivision with hundreds of homes and new construction going strong. After more thought I need to grow back toward home instead of further out. It just doesn't make good business since at this point due to distance. This customer is never late with payment and I get a once of month check through their bill pay system like clock work. I would like to swap for a customer like this in Murfreesboro, Rockvale, or Shelbyville area. Let me know what you have if interested.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:32 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen@freedom View Post
I have a property in Brentwood Tn that I service 3 times a month with basic mowing and trimming @ $45/lawn service. I took it with the intentions of growing the business in that area. The property is in a subdivision with hundreds of homes and new construction going strong. After more thought I need to grow back toward home instead of further out. It just doesn't make good business since at this point due to distance. This customer is never late with payment and I get a once of month check through their bill pay system like clock work. I would like to swap for a customer like this in Murfreesboro, Rockvale, or Shelbyville area. Let me know what you have if interested.
NOt sure I can help you find a new customer closer to home, but I do know a good dependable guy that would take on the job in Brentwood. I passed a couple of clients on to him a couple of years ago for the same reasons you have....looking for more work closer to home.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:58 PM
LawnSite Member

I would e interested in The brentwood property IM in the area several days a week and can furnish refrences if needed. I have been in business for 5 years. We are a full service company.

Bob
Old 04-04-2013, 09:43 AM
LawnSite Member

Bob sent you a private message on the brentwood yard with my phone number give me a call..thanks