Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2013, 07:18 PM
LawnSite Member

Honda 4518 complete 2 stage snowblower, 46" deck and tractor

I just inherited this top of the line Honda 4518 set up. The head gasket needs to be replaced and I don't have the time to replace it.

So I'm selling it off as separate parts or combine for a deal.

Honda snowblower and frame attachment & all parts needed to mount to your 4518: I've seen them sell for $1000. the paint has some surface rust on it, but it turns and was stored inside. I'm asking $800 obo. was $2k new. model SB800 752A 42" 2 stage.

46" mowing deck with double mulching blades. deck has light surface rust on top, but all spindles spin freely. asking $300 obo.

Complete tractor. Here's the history. prior owner added the mulching blades and closed off the exit shoot on the deck. this caused very small grass blades to fill up the radiator. it overheated so the owner got a brand new stock Honda engine. He didn't know why it originally overheated so he used it again with the new engine and it overheated again. It starts and runs, but leaks anti-free out of the head gasket. might just be the gasket, but the head might be warped. anyway, the rest of the machine worked as it should. stored in a shed when not in use. asking $400 obo. Perfect machine for parts or repair. New the tractor sold for around $6k with mower deck.

Complete package $1250. I very much prefer a local sale as shipping this whole set-up would be expensive for the purchaser and I prefer somebody to look things over for themselves as I don't deal in tractors and am only describing what i see and what I've been told. can take pictures and email.

thanks for looking

Last edited by mhdmx; 04-15-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Tags
honda , mower , parts , snowblower