Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 04-01-2013, 09:13 PM
phillie's Avatar
phillie phillie is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: indianapolis, in
Posts: 845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handyman OH View Post
Super nice looking truck. The graphics really make it stand out. A friend has one for sale. Here are the basics: 2001 Isuzu, 120K miles, 4 cylinder diesel with automatic transmission. Asking $7500 obo. Overall pretty clean. All tanks and pumps appear complete. If interested, please send email address and I can send pictures. Thanks. It is located in central Ohio. It was a Florida truck.

Im interested..Can I get a few pics? email is david@TheOtherSideCares.com
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 04-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Handyman OH Handyman OH is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 23
Just sent the pics of it. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 04-05-2013, 09:07 AM
Ron Pike Ron Pike is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Posts: 2
2006 with 75,000 Gasoline Graham Spray Equipment
$23,000 as it sets

or have another spray rig you can install on your truck for $6000
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0284.JPG (211.3 KB, 77 views)
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 04-15-2013, 10:56 AM
Josh B's Avatar
Josh B Josh B is offline
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Pike View Post
2006 with 75,000 Gasoline Graham Spray Equipment
$23,000 as it sets

or have another spray rig you can install on your truck for $6000
Good looking rig!
__________________
Graham Spray Equipment - Douglasville, GA - Josh Bare - 678.313.4568 - josh@grahamse.com
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 04-15-2013, 01:23 PM
gallihergreen's Avatar
gallihergreen gallihergreen is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Research Triangle, NC
Posts: 3,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Pike View Post
2006 with 75,000 Gasoline Graham Spray Equipment
$23,000 as it sets

or have another spray rig you can install on your truck for $6000
That's a nice truck Ron!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 04-18-2013, 09:10 PM
bmulvey bmulvey is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: cda id
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handyman OH View Post
Super nice looking truck. The graphics really make it stand out. A friend has one for sale. Here are the basics: 2001 Isuzu, 120K miles, 4 cylinder diesel with automatic transmission. Asking $7500 obo. Overall pretty clean. All tanks and pumps appear complete. If interested, please send email address and I can send pictures. Thanks. It is located in central Ohio. It was a Florida truck.
Can I get the pic also please.
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 04-18-2013, 09:11 PM
bmulvey bmulvey is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: cda id
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestGaPineStraw View Post
I've got a dual hose gun if you want it. Just pay for the shipping.
If you still have the gun, let me know. I would love to take it off your hands.
Thanks
Brad
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 04-18-2013, 09:29 PM
WestGaPineStraw's Avatar
WestGaPineStraw WestGaPineStraw is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Carrollton, Georgia
Posts: 747
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulvey View Post
If you still have the gun, let me know. I would love to take it off your hands.
Thanks
Brad
I got it send me a pm
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 04-19-2013, 02:01 PM
bmulvey bmulvey is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: cda id
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestGaPineStraw View Post
I got it send me a pm
Posted via Mobile Device
I tried but it said I was not allowed. I'm guessing I need reach a certain amount of posts first.
My email is Mystang 89 @ hot mail . Com (remove all spaces). Thank you so much, any info would be great also that can help in the future. I've been reading a lot of threads on here and going to get my ISDA license this summer.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 AM.

Page generated in 0.07890 seconds with 10 queries