Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 04-21-2013, 12:55 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Ya Larry I suppose those LT Rich Z Sprays are just about out of business that's why there's a two Month wait on them such a terrible machine. And we know you have never had one problem with your special T's because let us not forget you where on the A-Team, surprise you didn't mention that for the 100th time.

And yes you hate (Trailers) because your guys aren't competent on turning and backing them, does take a little talent I guess. Some folks never change just come back with the same old song and dance.
Old 04-21-2013, 01:04 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

When you reduce the pressure to narrow the pattern, shouldn't you reduce speed as well? How many mph or fps should you reduce it by to let's say having a spray width of 7 ft less than the 13 max and still apply the correct amount of product? I'm just wondering...
Old 04-21-2013, 01:07 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Service 1st Lawn Care View Post
Ya Larry I suppose those LT Rich Z Sprays are just about out of business that's why there's a two Month wait on them such a terrible machine. And we know you have never had one problem with your special T's because let us not forget you where on the A-Team, surprise you didn't mention that for the 100th time.

And yes you hate (Trailers) because your guys aren't competent on turning and backing them, does take a little talent I guess. Some folks never change just come back with the same old song and dance.

ROFLMAO
Old 04-21-2013, 01:24 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

...I guess I can forget about getting an answer to my math question now...
Old 04-21-2013, 08:05 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

To answer a question on her was about half a bag. It was close to the woods took a back pack blower and blew it around there. The pump has lost prime twice now once when I flipped in up on a bucket to adjust the break and the other when I flipped it on a yard.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-21-2013, 08:13 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I also think part of the problem is I'm used to my SCAG v ride that has a lower cog and wider wheelbase. The scag can turn so fast on a hill it will throw u off qnd keep getting it. Will be back out there today and will be going up and down the one hill I guess.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-21-2013, 08:42 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't think you lose your prime the tanks are higher than the pump you just get air stuck in the lines. Like larry said just back off the reg all the way and the air will pass. It's in the owners manual

I have never rolled my T but watch going down steep hills it will spin around backwards. I do all the real steep hills side ways but some times the front tires slide down hill

Charles Cue
Old 04-21-2013, 10:41 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I have tried everything to sweep up fetilizer spilled in the grass. Best thing is don't worry about it. You cannot sweep it all up and it will kill the grass. Just buy some sod the next day; spade it up and put in the new sod.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:56 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Charles that's the thing I tried the regulator thing and nothing. Bob even walked me through it on the phone the only thing I have found is my spray Wonx has a pin hole where the tube leaves the side of the machine. Thats getting fixed today.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-22-2013, 11:27 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I personally would rather use a truck/rack setup for my ride on, but I don't have the truck beefy enough to do it at this time. I agree with Larry, it is a far more nimble setup that hauling around a trailer just for a ride on (which is what I do now).
21" Toro SR4 Super Recycler
Stihl KM90 Kombi w/ straight shaft trimmer & tiller heads
Husqvarna 125B Blower
PG Magnum
Turfco XT5 Aerator
Turfco LS-22 Overseeder

I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13