Register free!

Old 04-05-2013, 05:45 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
I just had to revive this one. Funny how guys like this blow onto a thread, tell us how great they are, how we are a bunch of hacks, then disappear after getting their butts handed to them. 5 posts and never to be heard from again.
Very Typical.
easy-lift guy
Old 04-05-2013, 06:28 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
I just had to revive this one. Funny how guys like this blow onto a thread, tell us how great they are, how we are a bunch of hacks, then disappear after getting their butts handed to them. 5 posts and never to be heard from again.
Hear hear!!
Old 04-05-2013, 06:49 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I ask this every year so by tradition I will ask it again, WHERE'S CK LANDSCAPING AT?!?!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-06-2013, 02:06 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Gardener View Post
I ask this every year so by tradition I will ask it again, WHERE'S CK LANDSCAPING AT?!?!
Posted via Mobile Device
Shoot me a text and remind me FG, I have his cell number although I have not had contact with him in a couple of years. Not sure if he is still in the game or not. Last I talked to him he had taken a decent hit by losing a Wal-Mart or some other larger commercial property if my memory serves me correct.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!
Old 04-22-2013, 09:03 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

We run several crews, a dedicated commercial crew, a high end residential crew, and multiple mow and go crews...we try to leave no stone un-turned when it comes to making money...the commercial accts. are the only ones that we wait a little on for payment (usually under 30 days) all the rest are billed & collected in advance or at the time of service. it is mandatory for a new client to open a billing acct. in order to start service. this means we keep a credit/debit card number on file and we run that right before each service date...if it doesnt go thru we call for a good card number or we skip service visit all together...have very little issues with collections this way..and the fees to process are not bad at all....it works for us...and yes, we bill by the cut on all residential services.