Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-24-2013, 12:53 AM
LawnSite Member

Here we go

As some of you know I have been trying to get things in order to start my lawn care business while on deployment. Well the time has come in less than 38 hours I'll be back in the great state of NC that I call home, my only hope is that the majority of the season hasn't beat me to the punch. Although I had most of my clients back out on me while I was gone, I'm still trying to hold my head up. As of now I have one reseed client that hasn't backed out unfortunately this one will not turn into a customer, I also have one no pay that will be used for advertising purposes(if I get no leads within 2 months I will be dropping that one), and one small landscaping job. Aside from my set back Im still looking forward to the 2013 season. When I arrive home it will be at the beginning of Merlefest (a large bluegrass event for those of you that don't know) I'm thinking of wearing some of my company shirts and taken business cards and brochures with me in the hope of get some leads "thought?" I be sure to post some pictures as were getting everything put together. For now heres our logoģ
Attached Images

Stihl BR 430 Blowers
Huqsv. Chain Saw
Hurst 6x12 Utility Trailer
Snowdogg MD 68 Plow
Old 04-24-2013, 12:58 AM
LawnSite Member

And this is our updated one for our equipment
Attached Images

Stihl BR 430 Blowers
Huqsv. Chain Saw
Hurst 6x12 Utility Trailer
Snowdogg MD 68 Plow
Old 04-24-2013, 01:54 AM
LawnSite Member

Here we go

The logo looks great and I wish you the best of luck. Thank you for your service!
Old 04-24-2013, 02:56 PM
LawnSite Member

Same here man, I just graduated flight school in fort Rucker. In trying to hurry home to Tennessee to get back to mowing, just hope there's still time to rake in some business this year. Bought some new equipment and a lightly used scag walk behind to take home with me. Hope you have lots of luck in North Carolina! Welcome home from a soldier to another. Logo looks great!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-24-2013, 03:04 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

the logo does look good, best of luck to you this year!
Old 04-24-2013, 03:18 PM
Sponsor

your logo looks nice! I dont know if you have bought any printing yet, but you should check out A'Deas Printing (www.adeasprinting.com) We have a few different specials going on now that may be within your budget on printing. We do door hangers, business cards, brochures, flyers, etc.. We also have different ways to distribute your advertising that keeps your piece in view vs. landing in the yard, trash, etc.. If you have any questions or would like to get any pricing just let us know. You can call and talk to Jamie or email her as well and she'd be happy to get any pricing or answer any questions you may have. Her email is jamie@adeasprinting.com or you can call 1-866-778-4254.. Good Luck this season!