Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 05-03-2013, 09:56 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Looking for a good ZTR, Toro Z Master 3000 Vs Hustler X One Vs Scag Tiger Cat

I currently have a 48 inch Exmark Turf Tracer and two Exmark Commercial 21s. While they get the job done on my smaller properties, my larger yard (Half Acre Plus) need a mower that can get the job done quicker. I was looking at two 60/61 inch ZTRs, the Toro Z Master 3000 series and and the Scag Tiger Cat, and I would like some feed back on cut quality, comfort, speed, durability and also the pricing of each unit. My knowledge on Zero Turns is limited so I apologize for my lack of knowledge about what I want.

I did demo a Hustler X One and I did like the unit. Very fast and felt like it was built well. I have little experience with it in the field, but if any one has how are they holding up for you?
Old 05-03-2013, 10:44 PM
LawnSite Member

I have a toro 2000 series which is almost the same machine as the 3000 and so far its been great and cuts very clean. Speed is fairly fast I think its rated at 10 mph the only thing I wish it had was suspension for some of the ruff yards and dont get me wrong it rides good but could be better In the ruff also this is my first zturn so I can t speak for the others good luck though on your search
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-06-2013, 01:16 PM
Sponsor

The Exmark Lazer-E Series could also be a viable option for you. We would like to have one of our Exmark dealers contact you to set up a time you could demo. If you are interested, please send your contact information to exmarkpr@exmark.com.