Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 05-24-2013, 12:39 PM
LawnSite Member

Help identify my Exmark

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on this site which I stumbled upon after a few google searches about the walk behind I bought.

I would like to identify the mower so I can 1) find a manual online and read about maintenance and 2) find a parts list and site to purchase new items when these break.

I bought it with no paperwork, so the only thing I know is that it's a 36" Exmark Metro with a Kohler Command 13hp motor.

Album of pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/56zVY

The first picture shows where I believe the serial number plate should be.

I spent a few minutes looking at some of the users' rigs and realize that this thing is ancient and you probably laughing at my girly equipment.
And I also know that it's command motor that will implode soon.

So anyway, what model (or model range) do you think this is and where would you recommend I buy parts from? Thank you for all the help!

Oh, if this is the wrong area to post please move to correct area or advise where to repost.

Eric
Old 05-24-2013, 01:09 PM
LawnSite Member

Go to exmarks web site, click manuals 2006 and older,go to metro s/n 130000-up. Should be your machine.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:15 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBroccoli View Post
Hi everyone,

This is my first post on this site which I stumbled upon after a few google searches about the walk behind I bought.

I would like to identify the mower so I can 1) find a manual online and read about maintenance and 2) find a parts list and site to purchase new items when these break.

I bought it with no paperwork, so the only thing I know is that it's a 36" Exmark Metro with a Kohler Command 13hp motor.

Album of pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/56zVY

The first picture shows where I believe the serial number plate should be.

I spent a few minutes looking at some of the users' rigs and realize that this thing is ancient and you probably laughing at my girly equipment.
And I also know that it's command motor that will implode soon.

So anyway, what model (or model range) do you think this is and where would you recommend I buy parts from? Thank you for all the help!

Oh, if this is the wrong area to post please move to correct area or advise where to repost.

Eric
My Exmark WB has the model and serial #'s on a plate riveted on the platform next to the gas tank. If your tag is gone there should be holes were it was. The following link should get you any parts you may need, greystone already provided you with the information to find the manual.

http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=e...999+%281997%29
Old 05-24-2013, 02:08 PM
LawnSite Member

1-2 punch and answered within an hour, thanks guys you are the best!