Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-01-2013, 05:54 PM
LawnSite Member

Help with soft wash needed !

Hi guys excellent forum.I am based in Scotland UK and own a pressure washing business and i am looking to incorporate a soft wash into my business.
I was reading an old post circa 2004 and it mentioned witch pitch and why it wasnt very good and a couple of the posters said that "bob " was the man re soft wash and he would help..So if bob is around can he or indeed anyone help..I am looking for a system that will not break the bank and have come across a very expensive soft wash systems but wonder what you guys use.
Anyone needing info or help on golfing or fishing in Scotland them im your man !

Cheers
Old 05-01-2013, 09:54 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

order xjet from sunbritesupply.com. make sure you have good soaps and a good pw and ur set my friend
Old 05-04-2013, 08:11 AM
LawnSite Member

Call Paul at Powerwashstore.com. I bought my soft wash system from him. In fact bought 3 of them because our soft washing got so busy.

Click HERE for a link to the one I ogt.

Dollar for Dollar it's the best buy on the market for Soft Washing. X jets are good for reaching high lengths, but I find to be a pain sometimes for house washing. With my soft wash system from Paul we can reach 2-3 story homes easily though.

Doug Rucker 281.883.8470
Clean and Green Solutions

I own an Awesome Pressure Washing Company and Fantastic Roof Cleaning Service Company located in Houston Texas

http://houston.pressurewashing.net/
Old 05-11-2013, 06:59 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyscotsman View Post
Hi guys excellent forum.I am based in Scotland UK and own a pressure washing business and i am looking to incorporate a soft wash into my business.
I was reading an old post circa 2004 and it mentioned witch pitch and why it wasnt very good and a couple of the posters said that "bob " was the man re soft wash and he would help..So if bob is around can he or indeed anyone help..I am looking for a system that will not break the bank and have come across a very expensive soft wash systems but wonder what you guys use.
Anyone needing info or help on golfing or fishing in Scotland them im your man !

Cheers
The 'Bob' that you seek is likely Bob W, owner of PressureTek Dot Com. Since you mention a pitch witch I presume you're interested in roof cleaning. Stay away from x-jets for that of course.

We hail from Scotland, generations back. Feel free to call me (EST) if I can be of help.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:26 PM
LawnSite Member

I think that soft wash would be a great incorporation for your business and I know that it would increase your revenue as well. I own a Pressure Washing company in Houston, Texas.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:28 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

So in other words you have nothing usefull to add to this thread and are trying to get your google numbers up. Got it. LMAO.