Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2013, 12:17 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawn View Post
Here are a couple pics of the Stang. When I got the car in 2003, it was Oxford White with "phone dial wheels", and a white top. Gray/black interior, and had nothing done to it except for a Pro 5.0 shortshifter and Flowmaster exhaust. It was a basically bone-stock 1989 5.0 5 speed with 84,000 miles on the clock. First was an intake, then catless h-pipe, then cam, headwork, headers, nitrous, then a charger. Then I ditched the charger, EFI, and 5 speed for the setup now.
The first pic is pre-paint (obviously). Second is after spraying the Ford Sonic Blue.

Also, I forgot to mention before that the front spindles, brakes, and rotors are off of a 2003 Mach 1. I had the Mach 1 rearend in the car previously, but put it in a buddy's 2004 Cobra. The current rearend is originally out of an 88 GT that I bought as a parts car.
Sweet stang. I wanna get those same wheels and some stickys so I can go to the track to finally see what my car will run. If I'm luckly maybe by late august I will slow down with my work enough I can actually start my car.