Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #621  
Old 06-24-2013, 08:50 AM
BigFish's Avatar
BigFish BigFish is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: chesapeake, va
Posts: 1,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by piston slapper View Post
Name that tool..
Is the heat gettin' to ya Bunky???????
Must be, 'cause them are easy!

What we have here is a couple of grease gun adapters. A right angle one and a needle one for a flush fitting.
__________________
" But let me tell you something ,folks: You can't fix stupid! There's not a pill you can take, there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever!"

......AMF!
Reply With Quote
  #622  
Old 06-24-2013, 08:58 AM
Restrorob's Avatar
Restrorob Restrorob is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Show'n my truck off !
Posts: 10,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
Is the heat gettin' to ya Bunky???????

Me thinks it's the lack of BBQ off that BIG unfinished smoker !

Wiz that thing up here...... We'll git-r-done in a couple days.....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by piston slapper View Post
You never learn anything until you admit you don't know it all...

"Why go out preserved when you can go out beat up, worn out, sliding in sideways screaming, Holy Sh!t What A Ride" !!!
Reply With Quote
  #623  
Old 06-24-2013, 09:59 AM
piston slapper's Avatar
piston slapper piston slapper is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa Fl
Posts: 4,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrorob View Post
Me thinks it's the lack of BBQ off that BIG unfinished smoker !

Wiz that thing up here...... We'll git-r-done in a couple days.....
Ya figgered it out....
Workin 8 to noon ....leaves me 8 hrs a day to finish that smoker...

BTW...The actual smoker is a working unit..after 3 1/2 years...
Finally cooked on it for the first time saturday....and the food werent bad at all...
A few weeks of cosmetics and new axles and wheels...DUN...
__________________
If You Have All The Answers...Except The One You Need...You're Not Trying Hard Enough...
Do The Work
Reply With Quote
  #624  
Old 06-24-2013, 10:15 AM
Patriot Services's Avatar
Patriot Services Patriot Services is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tampa FL
Posts: 8,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
Is the heat gettin' to ya Bunky???????
Must be, 'cause them are easy!

What we have here is a couple of grease gun adapters. A right angle one and a needle one for a flush fitting.
Ill add they are at 30 years old. Don't see too many brass ones these days.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #625  
Old 06-24-2013, 12:39 PM
BigFish's Avatar
BigFish BigFish is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: chesapeake, va
Posts: 1,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
Ill add they are at 30 years old. Don't see too many brass ones these days.
Posted via Mobile Device
They ain't brass........but they are old!
__________________
" But let me tell you something ,folks: You can't fix stupid! There's not a pill you can take, there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever!"

......AMF!
Reply With Quote
  #626  
Old 06-24-2013, 12:52 PM
piston slapper's Avatar
piston slapper piston slapper is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa Fl
Posts: 4,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
Is the heat gettin' to ya Bunky???????
Must be, 'cause them are easy!

What we have here is a couple of grease gun adapters. A right angle one and a needle one for a flush fitting.
Yeah....you got it....
I use the needle pointed one when I don't have the time to remove and replace a broken grease fitting...
Bunky.????....the heat and carbon monoxide in that bldg in the afternoon hours is off the scale..
Its right at the apex of Int 4..Hwy 301..and US92...when it gets cloudy and calm before a storm. The air gets thick..
Almost forgot...the roof of the bldg is dark green with no shade or insulation...
Bunky.?????
__________________
If You Have All The Answers...Except The One You Need...You're Not Trying Hard Enough...
Do The Work
Reply With Quote
  #627  
Old 06-24-2013, 06:57 PM
Patriot Services's Avatar
Patriot Services Patriot Services is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tampa FL
Posts: 8,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by piston slapper View Post
Yeah....you got it....
I use the needle pointed one when I don't have the time to remove and replace a broken grease fitting...
Bunky.????....the heat and carbon monoxide in that bldg in the afternoon hours is off the scale..
Its right at the apex of Int 4..Hwy 301..and US92...when it gets cloudy and calm before a storm. The air gets thick..
Almost forgot...the roof of the bldg is dark green with no shade or insulation...
Bunky.?????
Yea and then stick an open amphitheater right in the middle so you inhale the unwashed masses aroma during a mid summer concert.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #628  
Old 06-24-2013, 07:36 PM
piston slapper's Avatar
piston slapper piston slapper is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa Fl
Posts: 4,025
If I hung a few carbon monoxide detectors in the bldg..OSHA would shut it down..
Ask any firefighter about the toxic mix of carbon monoxide and intense heat..average 130 to 150 degrees daily..
At least the Hanoi Hothouses didn't have carbon monoxide..
__________________
If You Have All The Answers...Except The One You Need...You're Not Trying Hard Enough...
Do The Work
Reply With Quote
  #629  
Old 06-24-2013, 10:01 PM
Restrorob's Avatar
Restrorob Restrorob is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Show'n my truck off !
Posts: 10,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by piston slapper View Post
average 130 to 150 degrees daily..

Dude...... I'd be work'n out in the park'n lot !!!


Oh...... My ole sprinkler system...... It's up and run'n......
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by piston slapper View Post
You never learn anything until you admit you don't know it all...

"Why go out preserved when you can go out beat up, worn out, sliding in sideways screaming, Holy Sh!t What A Ride" !!!
Reply With Quote
  #630  
Old 06-25-2013, 08:15 AM
piston slapper's Avatar
piston slapper piston slapper is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa Fl
Posts: 4,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrorob View Post
Dude...... I'd be work'n out in the park'n lot !!!


Oh...... My ole sprinkler system...... It's up and run'n......
The parking lot is 1 to 2 inch rocks..
The best word to describe this place....PERDITION
__________________
If You Have All The Answers...Except The One You Need...You're Not Trying Hard Enough...
Do The Work
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 AM.

Page generated in 0.08919 seconds with 10 queries