Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #181  
Old 07-01-2013, 07:08 PM
d_charters d_charters is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLawn and more View Post
Another reason for an open trailer.
Posted via Mobile Device
I would love an enclose just for somewhere to take a leak
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 07-01-2013, 07:10 PM
GMLC's Avatar
GMLC GMLC is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 4,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLawn and more View Post
That is true. My thing is being able to see around my 18ft trailer when backing in and out of small drives in the city. You can't just park on the street around here. And if someing gets banged up who cares. Just throw some black paint. How is fuel milage with an encosed non v nose? Is it about the same or worse?
Posted via Mobile Device
Your right. If I was in the city I would not want an enclosed. To many blind spots for sure.

Mine is a v-nose. But my truck gets 10mpg no matter what I do anyway.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 07-01-2013, 08:13 PM
birddseedd birddseedd is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kalamazoo MI
Posts: 1,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLawn and more View Post
That is true. My thing is being able to see around my 18ft trailer when backing in and out of small drives in the city. You can't just park on the street around here. And if someing gets banged up who cares. Just throw some black paint. How is fuel milage with an encosed non v nose? Is it about the same or worse?
Posted via Mobile Device
I get about 7.9 mpg. although dodge half ton's arnt the best on gas mileage.

did some time on the highway so i'm sitting at 8.1

will be well worth it once hte trailer is painted with my logo name and number
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs.landscaping View Post
wait why do you prefer Scag? I thought you owned a Bobcat that mowed the first American Colonies
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 07-01-2013, 08:14 PM
birddseedd birddseedd is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kalamazoo MI
Posts: 1,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMLC View Post
Your right. If I was in the city I would not want an enclosed. To many blind spots for sure.

Mine is a v-nose. But my truck gets 10mpg no matter what I do anyway.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yea. cant wait to get a toilet in mine. it even has a curtain in it already
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs.landscaping View Post
wait why do you prefer Scag? I thought you owned a Bobcat that mowed the first American Colonies
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 07-01-2013, 08:28 PM
Patriot Services's Avatar
Patriot Services Patriot Services is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tampa FL
Posts: 8,407
You guys spend way too much time on these toilet trailers.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 07-01-2013, 08:40 PM
birddseedd birddseedd is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kalamazoo MI
Posts: 1,908
more comfortable than looking for a cup and or fast food joint and or back side of a tree in behind one specific customers back yard. it was an emergency
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs.landscaping View Post
wait why do you prefer Scag? I thought you owned a Bobcat that mowed the first American Colonies
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 07-06-2013, 05:43 PM
delphied delphied is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Flint Michigan
Posts: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnMastersTN View Post
Just because your "little Timmy" down the road will do your grass for $15-20 doesnt mean that I will....
Yeah but there are a bunch on here that will.
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 07-06-2013, 07:15 PM
bmxerss bmxerss is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Spartanburg
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
I take sneak peeks at your WIFE every time she walks by !
To be fair, i look at your wife and her sister, and your neighbor. I'm 18 what do you expect.
__________________
First year in buisness
18 years old
SCAG 36'' walk behind
echo trimmer
echo backpack blower
Ford F350
9 residential accounts, 1 commercial
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 07-06-2013, 11:26 PM
cpllawncare's Avatar
cpllawncare cpllawncare is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 2,647
Newest client comes out in a see through sundress and no underwear, and everybody says there aren't any perks to this job LOL
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 07-07-2013, 07:42 AM
Stars & Stripes Landscaping Stars & Stripes Landscaping is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpllawncare View Post
Newest client comes out in a see through sundress and no underwear, and everybody says there aren't any perks to this job LOL
LOVE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:15 PM.

Page generated in 0.07797 seconds with 10 queries