Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 07-12-2013, 07:58 PM
LawnSite Member

Fastrak vs Fastrak Super Duty differences

So I found some older threads stating the differences between these two models was the better hydros, tires etc. From what I can tell though the current models have the same hydros, same size of tires. The differences I can see easily are the folding rops, better seat, and better engine on the SD. Is there anything else that separates the models?

Also changing the topic a bit, what is the depth of the deck on the Fastraks, and how does it compare to say the XOne-I? My yard is fairly thick and often stays wet for extended periods in some spots and I would like a mower that can cope, even if it doesnt give the most beautiful cut, so long as it can get through it.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:44 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Todays Fastrak and SD have the same trans(zt3100) and tires, different seat and engines and roll bars. Tomorrows units will have somethings the same and others different. 2014 fastrak will have foldable rops for one.
The fst deck is a bit shorted than the X1. Will the Fastrak cut your lawn, well: I always like demos. Sales guys can tell you anything. proof in on your lawn.

Brian O