Go Back   LawnSite.comô - Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forum, Discuss News & Reviews > Sponsor Forums - Discuss with Sponsors Directly > Lawn Mowing Equipment & Accessories * * * * SPONSOR FORUMS > Hustler Turf Equip
User Name
Password
Home Products Find a Dealer News About Us Contact Us Mark Forums Read

Hustler Turf Equip Lawn Mowers & Turf Care Equipment

Old 07-15-2013, 07:33 PM
LawnSite Member

MIA FasTrak 54" mounting bracket

I bought a new FasTrak 54" with a bagger kit 7/1/2013 and the dealer still has not received the additional mounting bracket for the bagger kit. The have no ETA or tracking information. I have a new mower and knee high grass I can't mow. I have searched for the bracket so I can buy one on my own, but I can't find it anywhere. I am ready to walk away from the deal and go with another manufacturer. The reason I chose Hustler was for there customer service, but 15+ days for a bracket seems excessive. I am afraid if I need something more difficult to source I may left in the cold.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:54 AM
Sponsor

rdonnelly,
I'm on vacation with the family but shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll get the sales rep in your area of Texas to contact you and resolve your issue.

Brian O
Old 07-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Sponsor

Who's your dealer?
Old 07-16-2013, 11:26 AM
Sponsor

Sent an email to Bills rep from Hustler. I'll let you know when he gets back to me later today.

Brian O
Old 07-17-2013, 10:03 AM
Sponsor

I understand the dealer has called you and let you know of the delay and why. It doesn't happen often but numbers get turned around and mess things up. Hopefully it is on it's way.

Brian O
Old 07-17-2013, 10:24 AM
LawnSite Member

They called yesterday and informed of the entire situation. I appreciate the help. I hope to get the mower tomorrow, I am excited to try it out.
Old 07-22-2013, 03:25 PM
Sponsor

I'm back from vacation, how's the mower..

Brian O
Old 07-22-2013, 03:41 PM
LawnSite Member

I apologize, I should have responded sooner. It is AMAZING. I can mow the entire yard in less than 45 minutes and that includes emptying the grass catcher. The cut is superb it looks like a golf course. The grass catcher picks up everything, I live in south Texas and we have sand spurs everywhere. I have mowed twice since I got the mower and I can already see a reduction. I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of the machine. It is pricey, but you get what you pay for. It saves me about 2 hours every time I mow. Thanks again for all your help.
Old 07-22-2013, 03:47 PM
Sponsor

cool, I always like a happy ending!

Brian O