Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 07-21-2013, 09:46 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Downsized, need your input.

Hey, I just recently downsized my business. To make a long story short, I have a full time job and was doing 100 weekly accounts "on the side". I had 3 men working for me. I was tired of payday every week. Jumping through hoops to pay them. I never saw my money until the end of the year. Anyway, I dumped 60 or so clients, all the monster houses I used to do. I let the workers go. Never felt so good. I do the 38 or so small lawns I have on my days off. They're all in 3 neighborhoods, so its doable. Anyway, I just listed a machine for sale because I don't need it. Do you guys think it is priced fair? Let me know. Man, bigger isn't always better I can tell you that much!
Old 07-21-2013, 12:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietro View Post
Hey, I just recently downsized my business. To make a long story short, I have a full time job and was doing 100 weekly accounts "on the side". I had 3 men working for me. I was tired of payday every week. Jumping through hoops to pay them. I never saw my money until the end of the year. Anyway, I dumped 60 or so clients, all the monster houses I used to do. I let the workers go. Never felt so good. I do the 38 or so small lawns I have on my days off. They're all in 3 neighborhoods, so its doable. Anyway, I just listed a machine for sale because I don't need it. Do you guys think it is priced fair? Let me know. Man, bigger isn't always better I can tell you that much!
What machine and where is it listed?
Old 07-22-2013, 07:53 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Its listed for sale in the classifieds and on ebay. Its a toro Diesel Z Master. Any input is appreciated.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:02 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietro View Post
Its listed for sale in the classifieds and on ebay. Its a toro Diesel Z Master. Any input is appreciated.
You would probably get more replies if you posted a link. Most people won't go searching for you, but they are more apt to click on a link to see what you are talking about.