Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2013, 12:07 PM
LawnSite Member

Any Case Maxi Sneaker Gurus?

I came across an older Maxi Sneaker a few weeks ago and couldn't pass up on the price. I'm not 100% familiar with these, but I'm pretty sure that this is one of the last few years they made JUST the Maxi, not the B or C series.

It has the Mitsubishi S2E 2 Cyclinder Diesel engine with vib plow on one end with trencher on other.

Here's what the serial plate reads:

Model: Maxi
Product ID #: JAF0023277

I believe I've got it pinned down to 1989 Case Maxi Sneaker if I've been able to track the information down right. These things are like friggin' unicorns when it comes to have any sort of an online presence since the design moved on.

My question is... I'd like get to a service manual for it, since it didn't come with anything. I have found a full manual for the Series B, but haven't seen anything just for the straight Maxi. Does anybody know how big of a difference there was between the original and the B series?

I DO NOT claim to be a Case Maxi historian, but from the best I can tell from scouring the internet remains, the Mitsubishi 2 cylinder was pretty much what I've seen in the B series. Lastly, out of curiousity... Does anyone know the actual HP that Mitsubishi is said to put out?

Thanks!

Tags
manual , maxi , mitsubishi , series b , sneaker