The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 04-21-2013, 02:10 AM
LawnSite Member

Yeah I did some mulch work today. It was nice to finally be outside again
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-11-2013, 07:41 PM
LawnSite Member

New LCO In Spring Lake, MI.

I have been doing REO work for banks for the last 3 years and I am now looking to do just strictly Lawn Care / Snow Removal. I'm trying to ween myself away from the banks!!

I am in Grand Haven, Muskegon, and the west side of Grand rapids quite a bit. If anyone has work in my area please refer them to me or feel free to contact me www.jjpropertymaintenance.com and I can also send work your way any chance I get!!

Blade 2 Blade
Old 06-12-2013, 10:52 PM
LawnSite Member

Accounts in Holland

Hey Guys!

I recently moved from out of state. I have more than 15 years in the business; formerly from the Indy area. I currently operate in the Holland area and I still have a lot of capacity to take on full service accounts. I generally start with a mowing or snow plowing contract and then build from there. I am a licensed pesticide applicator in MI (3a) which I currently run a permagreen magnum and 1-3 gallon sprayers for touch ups, etc. I have a decent amount of experience diagnosing turf disease, broadleaf weeds and grassy weeds, etc. I have a lot of irrigation experience but I am mostly interested in servicing/ calibrating current systems. Mulch, shrub trimming, aerations, snow plowing, salting, etc.

I am currently looking for additional full service type accounts. If you are considering thinning out residential or commercial clients and you are looking for a competent lco to take over, let me know and we may be able to work something out.

info@lakeshorelandscapegroup.com

Thanks!
Old 07-30-2013, 09:13 AM
LawnSite Member

Hey Guys!

I have a Turfco TurnAer™ 6 aerator for sale over in the marketplace. I am getting out of the biz and will be letting a lot of equipment go. This machine is a great money maker.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=409366