Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-31-2013, 10:14 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Ok just an update, I have been reading the replies and working on off site SEO. I just got my google places postcard today so I should be finally on there within a week. I show up in the yellow pages. I'm working on getting some more facebook posts and such to see if popping up in peoples timeline will help grow there. I had to start a google+ page to get listed on places so I'm double posting everything that goes on facebook goes there. Landscape poet I sent you a PM with some more questions regarding that. Thanks for the tips guys and keep them coming. You all know how it goes, new start up company, money is tight so I'm trying to maximize any free advertising I can get.
Old 08-02-2013, 03:37 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTS View Post
. Landscape poet I sent you a PM with some more questions regarding that. Thanks for the tips guys and keep them coming. You all know how it goes, new start up company, money is tight so I'm trying to maximize any free advertising I can get.
I just responded to your PM. There are apps out there that allow you to sync all your social media accounts such as twitter, fb, google plus etc so that when you post to one all update the information , such as hootsuite if you want to limit your time updating all the different venues of social media.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!