Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-19-2013, 09:49 AM
LawnSite Member

Type of bagger to use for Exmark 52 Lazer HP

I acquired a Exmark 52 Lazer HP with the 2 bag vac system. My question is the bagging/vac system will need some work/parts to make it functional. Would I do better buying an accelerator type bagging system or repair what I have? Will only be bagging come fall once the leaves start to fall but dont want to have to stop frequently to empty. Thanks everyone.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:59 PM
Sponsor

You will need a 109-1185 completing kit. If you have a dump-from-seat system , then you will also need a 103-5629 weight kit. You can check with your local dealer for pricing and availability.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:23 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommygunn View Post
I acquired a Exmark 52 Lazer HP with the 2 bag vac system. My question is the bagging/vac system will need some work/parts to make it functional. Would I do better buying an accelerator type bagging system or repair what I have? Will only be bagging come fall once the leaves start to fall but dont want to have to stop frequently to empty. Thanks everyone.
You could always try Partstree.com... They have illustrated versions of every piece for your mower and part numbers and prices..

http://www.partstree.com/parts/

Here is how I set my mower up.. I don't bag spring/summer time lawns either but just needed the bagger for fall time as well. I went with an OCDC to mulch the leaves then open the chute hang the bagger on the deck to bag the shredded leaves... Hope this helps..

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=372084

Last edited by weaver; 08-19-2013 at 02:30 PM.