Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-19-2013, 01:33 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

My schedule is so messed up that I actually have the day off, might have had it off anyway as it rained most of the night
Old 08-19-2013, 02:42 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

oy vey! its just a little mushy

Ive taken advantage of the world market and started a new business. We are building bombs in the shape of prayer blankets for our middle eastern customers. Business couldnt be better. The prophets are going through the roof!!
Old 08-19-2013, 02:53 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I could have worked today, but I took it off only because it rained all last night and yesterday so I'm sure it's to mushy to cut.. My schedule is so messed up.. I feel like I'm doing something wrong since I didn't work today!! Lol kinda like when I was in high school and skipped a day.
Old 08-19-2013, 04:33 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

ya i took off at 2, i still had 5 more lawns to cut but every single lawn was getting destroyed by my mowers. I broke out the push mowers after the first 2 but it really didnt help. Heck, my feet were squishing into the ground and making prints. Some days i guess you just need to cut your losses and pack it in.

Ive taken advantage of the world market and started a new business. We are building bombs in the shape of prayer blankets for our middle eastern customers. Business couldnt be better. The prophets are going through the roof!!
Old 08-19-2013, 10:48 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

We can only hope for better days ahead! we're three days behind now and still losing ground, I'm wondering if I'll even have a business by the end of the year.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:05 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpllawncare View Post
We can only hope for better days ahead! we're three days behind now and still losing ground, I'm wondering if I'll even have a business by the end of the year.
god invented beer for a reason my friend . Just bury your head and keep on-a-truckin' <-- we need this smiley face to have mud on his boots and a frown lol.

Old 08-20-2013, 09:52 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

i went to homedepot last night and got some of this http://www.rustoleum.com/product-cat.../neverwet-kit/

its the best $20 ive ever spent! no more soggy toes for me!

Old 08-20-2013, 06:16 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpllawncare View Post
If you get too far behind the week ends and your back on schedule, I know that from experience.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:17 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexschultz1 View Post
god invented beer for a reason my friend . Just bury your head and keep on-a-truckin' <-- we need this smiley face to have mud on his boots and a frown lol.
Is it ok to have a beer when theres a drout???

just trying to make sure Im doing it right
Old 08-21-2013, 08:39 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryinalabama View Post
Is it ok to have a beer when theres a drout???

just trying to make sure Im doing it right
drought, monsoon, feast or famine, its always ok to drink a cold one ahaha. Heck, i brew my own just for the zombie apocalypse. I'm still trying to perfect a banana bread beer. If you ever come across this beer, buy it! I love craft beer, and this one tastes like fresh baked banana bread mixed with a nice lager.

http://www.wellsandyoungs.co.uk/home...ana-bread-beer