Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-02-2013, 12:25 PM
LawnSite Member

T3000i and B&B Rack Close to Brand new! In Georgia

It appear that I have sold my business. I need to sell off a few assets not being purchased by the potential new owner:

I have a T3000i that I took delivery on last year. I never trained my technician on this machine. As the owner I was the only operator. This T3000i has less than 30 hours (Yes, I did type thirty).

http://www.turfcodirect.com/store/Sp...ayer-P2C8.aspx

I also have a new (still on the pallet) B&B T3000 carrier for the truck receiver hitch. I bought this thinking it would be easier than a trailer. We never used it because our warehouse has a ramp and the carrier would drag we entering or leaving the warehouse. It is too heavy to remove daily as the truck comes and goes.
http://www.b-btech.com/Ride-on_Carrier_2_T3000.htm

The T3000i cost new is $9245 plus $325 shipping to Georgia/Alabama/Florida.
The B&B carrier is $875 plus $140 shipping to Georgia/Alabama/Florida

If you have been thinking about a T3000i this would be a great opportunity to save some cash.

Cost New is $10,585 (Shipped)

Asking Price for Package is $9500 or best reasonable offer.

I can e-mail pictures...

phone 706 587-7225
Old 07-15-2013, 06:30 PM
LawnSite Member

Thanks to those who have contacted me. This unit is still available. No one has handed over $$ yet. This set up will speed up your fall pre-emergent applications! It may give you some extra time to relax this fall.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:00 PM
LawnSite Member

price reduction

Now $8500 may consider trade for a Kawasaki Mule or other brand of UTV...
Old 08-26-2013, 09:08 AM
LawnSite Member

Since I've gotten conflicting answers how many sqft can you cover when tanks are full?
Old 08-26-2013, 10:14 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turn3 View Post
Since I've gotten conflicting answers how many sqft can you cover when tanks are full?
That really depends on what rate you're applying. Most keep a nurse tank on the truck to refill.

GLWS
Old 08-26-2013, 10:21 AM
LawnSite Member

Coverage

The T3000i will cover 64,000 square foot when properly calibration for an output of 1 quart of output per every 1,000 square foot. Liquid capacity is 16 gallons. An auxiliary tank of 15 gallons can be added to the base machine.

The granular capacity covers up to 124,000 sq. ft. depending upon targeted rate of output.

I hope this is helpful.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:28 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattahoocheeGreen View Post
The T3000i will cover 64,000 square foot when properly calibration for an output of 1 quart of output per every 1,000 square foot. Liquid capacity is 16 gallons. An auxiliary tank of 15 gallons can be added to the base machine.

The granular capacity covers up to 124,000 sq. ft. depending upon targeted rate of output.

I hope this is helpful.
Of course, most user refill throughout the day once their truck is properly set up to refill the T300i throughout the day. Technicians love these machines!
Old 08-26-2013, 02:00 PM
LawnSite Member

I am a tech and would love to at least demo one. With two full time and one part time tech covering roughly 9.5 million sqft with lawns ranging from 3k-120k in an area with lots of hills dragging hose is getting old after 6 years.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:11 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
I am a tech and would love to at least demo one. With two full time and one part time tech covering roughly 9.5 million sqft with lawns ranging from 3k-120k in an area with lots of hills dragging hose is getting old after 6 years.
There is about a 3-4 day "learning curve". Initially, it seems like you a going 100 mph and trying to spray and spread. There is a lot going on the machine. After a few days it becomes second nature. Experienced users, can fly over a lawn and do just as good a job or maybe better, with a ride-on sprayer spreader with experience.

The biggest benefit to me was that I had energy after work to do other things. Before the T3000 I was coming home and falling onto the sofa to recover. Pushing a spreader/dragging a hose all summer in the southeast simply drains you. I know that you know exactly what I mean. You have to get one!
Old 08-26-2013, 02:16 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Call TurfCo and see if they have some one in your area that has one you can demo

I can tell you I have one and love it you can do some asome hills with it and get a lot more done with it. I use to drag a hose never again

Charles Cue