Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2013, 10:50 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy123 View Post
Yeah. I would like to see some of his work though; websites that he has built. I would be great to see that and learn from it.
How about it Tony?
I would hazard a guess and say that you've seen my work. I'm happy to help people on here with their sites/marketing, as that accounts for the vast majority of my posts, but I view it similar to people asking others for their estimate forms. We all have our own IP that we invest in and should protect.

In terms of the LCO world, I have a very large footprint, and since I have no idea if you're a competitor or not (you indicate no location or web site, yourself), there's really no reason to give the final 1%. lol My attorney can confirm that I do keep him busy enough with cease and desists, which amuses me. I sweep for duplicate content of all my sites on a weekly basis. Two site designs, and their content, have been "repurposed" multiple times, lawnsiters included (I have a guess they weren't aware they were my sites). If you need advice or directional questions re: your site, feel free to pop in to the web sub forum. We try to help as much as we can in there.