Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-17-2013, 09:58 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobber View Post
Hey Landscape Poet,

We actually already have this capability in Jobber! Our free Expense Tracking add-on allows you to attach a receipt image directly to the expense item as documented proof of the expense. There's a brief mention of this in a product update blog post from when the feature was released in July: http://blog.getjobber.com/2013/07/up...ance/#expenses

The Jobber Blog is a great place to stay tuned in general for product updates and new features. We literally add features and improve functionality every single week.

Freshbooks is an accounting/invoicing focused service suitable to pretty much any small business. They do a great job of managing invoicing and some of the basic back-end accounting. Jobber is focused on a more broad set of features that are important for field service businesses specifically, including the invoicing stuff that Freshbooks does, but also scheduling, time tracking, chemical records, and a lot more.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Sam @ Jobber
Thanks Sam,

I am sure I will find out more I like about your program in Novemberish time when I have time to install and look around the demo. I am sure your program will meet all my needs after hearing it allows for images to be attached. That makes things simple and easy.

Thanks

Michael

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!