Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #931  
Old 09-02-2013, 04:53 PM
noahb195's Avatar
noahb195 noahb195 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Posts: 947
I'm really liking the look of the 2500. Whats all done to it? Oh and I like the F-250 the 6.0s are ok engines you just gotta know what to do with them.
Reply With Quote
  #932  
Old 09-06-2013, 04:03 PM
RLS24's Avatar
RLS24 RLS24 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Amherst, NY
Posts: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by noahb195 View Post
I'm really liking the look of the 2500. Whats all done to it? Oh and I like the F-250 the 6.0s are ok engines you just gotta know what to do with them.
Thanks! It has 2.5" lift in the front (torsion bar keys) and 2" in the rear (blocks), 305/70/R16 Goodyear Duratrac tires, Magnaflow exhaust, tints, back rack, lots of lights, HIDs, tow mirrors, cab lights, a bunch of other little things I cant even remember. It's a great truck I've always liked it.
__________________
Chevy and Ford trucks, Wright & Toro mowers, Echo 2-cycle, too much other stuff to list......

My Pictures:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=302091
Reply With Quote
  #933  
Old 09-17-2013, 10:02 PM
LawnMan19's Avatar
LawnMan19 LawnMan19 is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Where I need to be
Posts: 3,203
Hey, Mike how do you like the echo 770 blowers?
__________________
'' hard workers never slack and slackers never work hard.''
Reply With Quote
  #934  
Old 09-21-2013, 08:37 PM
RLS24's Avatar
RLS24 RLS24 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Amherst, NY
Posts: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnMan19 View Post
Hey, Mike how do you like the echo 770 blowers?
I'm happy with them. They are pretty light and have a lot of power. The only downside is I wish the fuel tank was a bit bigger but other than that I have absolutely no complaints. I'll prob be buying another one in the next couple weeks actually.
__________________
Chevy and Ford trucks, Wright & Toro mowers, Echo 2-cycle, too much other stuff to list......

My Pictures:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=302091
Reply With Quote
  #935  
Old 09-21-2013, 09:08 PM
LawnMan19's Avatar
LawnMan19 LawnMan19 is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Where I need to be
Posts: 3,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRi24 View Post
I'm happy with them. They are pretty light and have a lot of power. The only downside is I wish the fuel tank was a bit bigger but other than that I have absolutely no complaints. I'll prob be buying another one in the next couple weeks actually.
Thanks I need to pick up a couple of bigger ones for this year and am between them and the shindaiwa 802's and think I might go with the 802's because I think they are easier to work on get to the carb etc. because it's not as encased.
__________________
'' hard workers never slack and slackers never work hard.''
Reply With Quote
  #936  
Old 10-11-2013, 09:22 PM
RLS24's Avatar
RLS24 RLS24 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Amherst, NY
Posts: 1,517
Picked up a new plow today....8'2" Boss V its a 2009 model. We all know the usual craigslist bs "oh I only plowed my own driveway with it, it was always stored inside, washed after every use, never seen salt, maintained every year by the dealer, blah blah blah" well all that usual bs was actually true with this one, and the guy had a stone driveway and used the plow feet so the cutting edges never saw pavement. This plow is probably going to end up on my '06 Chevy and I'd like to still find a 9'2" Power VXT for the ford, if not I'll just put my 9'2" Power V on it.



__________________
Chevy and Ford trucks, Wright & Toro mowers, Echo 2-cycle, too much other stuff to list......

My Pictures:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=302091
Reply With Quote
  #937  
Old 10-11-2013, 09:52 PM
LawnMan19's Avatar
LawnMan19 LawnMan19 is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Where I need to be
Posts: 3,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRi24 View Post
Picked up a new plow today....8'2" Boss V its a 2009 model. We all know the usual craigslist bs "oh I only plowed my own driveway with it, it was always stored inside, washed after every use, never seen salt, maintained every year by the dealer, blah blah blah" well all that usual bs was actually true with this one, and the guy had a stone driveway and used the plow feet so the cutting edges never saw pavement. This plow is probably going to end up on my '06 Chevy and I'd like to still find a 9'2" Power VXT for the ford, if not I'll just put my 9'2" Power V on it.



Nice find! Looks like new
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #938  
Old 11-07-2013, 09:29 AM
RLS24's Avatar
RLS24 RLS24 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Amherst, NY
Posts: 1,517
Working on leaf cleanups


Windy day? No problem when you set these things up running full steam to create the "air wall" to prevent blow-back haha
__________________
Chevy and Ford trucks, Wright & Toro mowers, Echo 2-cycle, too much other stuff to list......

My Pictures:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=302091
Reply With Quote
  #939  
Old 11-08-2013, 10:23 PM
NMS0219 NMS0219 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Depew, NY
Posts: 596
I'm getting everything ready for winter....
Attached Images
 
__________________
www.NicksMowingService.com
Reply With Quote
  #940  
Old 11-09-2013, 10:19 AM
landscaper5 landscaper5 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: bozrah,ct
Posts: 117
How do you like the Chevys ?
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:27 PM.

Page generated in 0.11258 seconds with 10 queries