Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 09-17-2013, 10:23 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Hey man, so sorry to hear about the Tracer... Hopefully the Toro will treat you well! How has your season been so far other than the lawn mower BBQ? You gearing up for those North East Cleanups? I am! I look at every leaf on the ground and I don't see a leaf, but a dollar!
Old 09-17-2013, 11:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior M View Post
This thread makes me laugh..
Posted via Mobile Device
hahaah why ?
Old 09-17-2013, 11:08 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsden&Son View Post
Hey man, so sorry to hear about the Tracer... Hopefully the Toro will treat you well! How has your season been so far other than the lawn mower BBQ? You gearing up for those North East Cleanups? I am! I look at every leaf on the ground and I don't see a leaf, but a dollar!
Yeah im getting the little wonder ready and the new toro has the bagger on it which im gonna love for clean ups. Im sending out flyers tomorrow for clean ups. and my season has been great lots of cool jobs and lots of fun. Now im waitng for the winter months when the tree removals start to heat up!
Old 09-18-2013, 12:09 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Nice, are you doing eddm or selective customers? I am doing door hangars myself but still making decisions on what I want to say and what I want for images..... Some guys go with the little estimate box down in the corner but that is tricky when the leaves aren't on the ground yet... Sure, you can take a look at what trees are on the property and close by but there is a good chance of getting burned you know? What size deck are you getting on the G3?
Old 09-18-2013, 07:29 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

In all my times talking with other lco's ive only heard of tt units catching fire from the pto and eletrical system. But that sucks big a$$ man wouldnt wish that on anyone. I have an oil leak in my scag gotta be a little more cautious with grass in the engine compartment.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-18-2013, 08:20 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Nice, are you doing eddm or selective customers? I am doing door hangars myself but still making decisions on what I want to say and what I want for images..... Some guys go with the little estimate box down in the corner but that is tricky when the leaves aren't on the ground yet... Sure, you can take a look at what trees are on the property and close by but there is a good chance of getting burned you know? What size deck are you getting on the G3?
I'm doing selective costumes but also sending out a mass email to my client bases and the g3 has the 52 turbo force deck I'm really excite to see how it works
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-18-2013, 10:29 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Selective costumes huh? I know that you are younger but aren't you a little old for halloween now? HaHa! Just kidding, I know you meant customers... Nice, I have heard good things about the turbo force... One of my buddies likened it to the infamous 7 iron deck.... So, that's a bigger deck for you right? The TT had a smaller deck I'm pretty sure? Wait until you see how much faster you are going to get your route done with A. being on a rider.. and B. with a wider deck....
Old 09-18-2013, 11:12 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Selective costumes huh? I know that you are younger but aren't you a little old for halloween now? HaHa! Just kidding, I know you meant customers... Nice, I have heard good things about the turbo force... One of my buddies likened it to the infamous 7 iron deck.... So, that's a bigger deck for you right? The TT had a smaller deck I'm pretty sure? Wait until you see how much faster you are going to get your route done with A. being on a rider.. and B. with a wider deck....
YEah haaha I cant wait tomorrow will be my first day of mowing in three weeks !!! and I cut a little of my yard today it seems to be doing great and wait to put it to the test.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:24 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena landscaping View Post
YEah haaha I cant wait tomorrow will be my first day of mowing in three weeks !!! and I cut a little of my yard today it seems to be doing great and wait to put it to the test.
How did you go with out mowing for 3 weeks what about your customers???
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-19-2013, 12:03 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnMan19 View Post
How did you go with out mowing for 3 weeks what about your customers???
Posted via Mobile Device
I subbed all my mowing out to another company