Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-23-2013, 05:39 PM
LawnSite Member

The nerve of the democrats to try and help the poor and sick,I had to vote for Obama,republican policy's SUCK I would just like to pay Romneys tax rate not the 21percent I pay,40,000 a day is what Romney makes ill trade pay checks with him ,matter of fact ill trade paychecks with most people who say they can't make it under Obama care. papa johns pizza has to raise his crappy pizza 25 cents to make it under Obama care this guy is worth $600 million,hes a big fat liar and he should give his workers a friggin raise and lower that crappy pizza
Old 09-23-2013, 10:38 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billscaping View Post
The nerve of the democrats to try and help the poor and sick,I had to vote for Obama,republican policy's SUCK I would just like to pay Romneys tax rate not the 21percent I pay,40,000 a day is what Romney makes ill trade pay checks with him ,matter of fact ill trade paychecks with most people who say they can't make it under Obama care. papa johns pizza has to raise his crappy pizza 25 cents to make it under Obama care this guy is worth $600 million,hes a big fat liar and he should give his workers a friggin raise and lower that crappy pizza
And how does imposing costs and regulations that force lay offs and hour reductions help the poor and the sick? How does forcing healthy young people to buy something against their will or pay a fine help the poor and the sick?

As for Romney hes no longer working so its all capital gains which means he was taxed already when he earned that money. But the new rate is 20 percent and then he gives like10-20 percent more to his church and charities. So in truth he gives more than you dollar wise and more than you percentage wise. I know teaching you economics is a wasted venture after reading what you wrote. It just makes me sad to know some are incapable of opening their minds enough to see the truth. Still Ill give it a try Milton Friedman would be a good place to send you but Ill link to something newer and more modern. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KENaWXPmBr0 this deals directly with your tax inequality argument.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:41 AM
LawnSite Member

Thanks ,but no thanks on your lesson teach,you keep supporting inequality and ill keep fighting for us little guys,keep up the good work,I get enough wacko e mails from looney birds
Old 09-24-2013, 09:21 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

You of course took them at face value when they said it was to help the poor and the sick. I look at results and and the inevitable results. The truth is they don't give a damn about you. They want you to stay poor or become poor and they want you dependent they need a permanent underclass to stay in power. So no they were not trying to help anyone other than their selves stay in power. It's the reason rates are doubling and tippling and it isn't even in effect yet. The design is perfect make it so expensive that healthy people drop out of it. Then it causes the insurance companies to lose money even with their new rates so they need to raise them still higher which means more lose their insurance. The end result is 5-10 years from now the Dems say omg we need national health care it isn't fair what has happened to these people. And they they become the party of santa claus where you are dependent on them for life so you dare not vote against them which makes you a proud member of the brand new permanent underclass.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:46 PM
LawnSite Member

Our rates appear to be going down for the first time in the 12 years I've been with the company.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:55 PM
LawnSite Member

Don't say that to loud,and to say the dems want to keep people poor is hilarious,plus it isn't even in affect yet ,keep watching Fox News and believe that horse $h1t they spew,ever try fact check.com try it out,like Obama's vacations the other du dum actually took 300 something vacation days, anyhow typing politics is dumb,lets get back to cutting yards and talking scags,no hard feelings Kelly,I just got here and I'm diggin the site,lets not guess what's gonna happen in five years
Old 09-24-2013, 11:32 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Least you wrote where you got all those dim witted talking points from. Well I would classify you as a low information voter and they are a scary group. I don't watch fox nor do I care how long that clown is on vacation for in fact his polls go up when hes gone and he can't remind us how bad he sucks. I don't care who pays what tax rate nor do I feel jealous of Romney's wealth like you. And I would never presume to know what a business would need increase the price of its pizza too, in order to pay for another unknown number i.e. health insurance. I prefer hard numbers and facts not feelings. Oh and I am not a scag fan either.

Joe each state is different and had its own set of mandates before obamacare. I had heard that 4 of them the rates would actually go down because they were already sky high. Perhaps Ohio is in that small group. But for every case I hear it helped lower cost and I read hundreds if not thousands complaining the opposite is true.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:08 AM
LawnSite Member

I would classify you as a right wing loone fear monger
Old 09-25-2013, 05:40 PM
LawnSite Member

Well, the main reason is that they have disqualified pre-existing conditions from setting insurance rates. So I'm a "34 year old male" without my existing health condition having any input on my rates. This is a nationwide change, And it keeps our insurance company from singling out our small company and saying "you guys have a couple people with (fill in the blank) health issue, so you have to pay more."

I think it's important to be even handed in your assesment of this law. I'm not happy about the way that it hands so much more business to insurance companies, but there are a handful of great things in it, such as what I mentioned above, and also requiring a certain % of premiums be spent on care.

Our health care system is really not good. We pay more than almost any other country, and our collective health as a nation is not particularly good. I'd like to see improvement, and I don't know how you do that without trying new programs like this. I don't think all of this yelling and shouting about how it's going to ruin our country is helpful. Right now, health care catastrophes ruin families. I'm in favor of improving the system, and I'm willing to see if this works.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:56 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

When you break down this con you are going to find most major corporations if not practically all of the worlds corporations controlling stocks are owned by the same dynasties. This includes the insurance companies who wrote Obama care.

This whole system or prison being erected around you is a hit job on free and open markets by the Marxist Gang. Who is the Marxist gang you ask? the people running this counterfeiting con job we use as money.

They figured out centuries ago that if they could counterfeit the money and not be audited they could rule the world. Obama care is just an extension of their plan to completely dominate and destroy America.

Ron Paul had his finger on the button to blow the lid off this whole thing but Daa Daa herd be so stupid they could not figure it out.

He had a bill in congress to Audit Fort Knox and show everybody all our real money had been stolen and a bill to audit the Federal Reserve an show everybody who stole it.

The banks who own the FED are the ones who wrote Obama care and supply you with the credits to run your life on a daily basis.

DAA HERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!