Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-26-2013, 12:02 PM
Bizflow Bizflow is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2
Mahindra Zero Turn?

someone mentioned that Mahindra is about to announce that they are coming out with zero turn product line! Sounds intresting and wanted to know if anyone has any information.....I am in the market for several new zero turns and want to make an informed buying decision.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-26-2013, 06:30 PM
Richard Martin's Avatar
Richard Martin Richard Martin is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Greenville, NC
Posts: 14,466
There's too many high quality American mowers to concern one's self with mowers from India.
__________________
Serving Greenville, Winterville and Ayden NC


Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-26-2013, 06:32 PM
KrayzKajun's Avatar
KrayzKajun KrayzKajun is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Harvey,LA
Posts: 10,172
If its built as good as my tractor, I'd buy one.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-27-2013, 01:35 AM
MOturkey's Avatar
MOturkey MOturkey is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bolivar, MO
Posts: 2,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Martin View Post
There's too many high quality American mowers to concern one's self with mowers from India.
I have to agree with Richard on this one.
__________________
Neill Prater
Dependable Mowing Service
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-27-2013, 02:15 AM
Ridin' Green Ridin' Green is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOturkey View Post
I have to agree with Richard on this one.
So do I. We have enough foreign businesses draining our jobs and resources. We don't need yet another.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-27-2013, 03:58 AM
JCLawn and more's Avatar
JCLawn and more JCLawn and more is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: MI
Posts: 4,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
So do I. We have enough foreign businesses draining our jobs and resources. We don't need yet another.
You mean our Indian Chinese mowers would be to much? So we stick with our American, Canadian,Mexican, chineese mowers
:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-27-2013, 07:14 AM
GMLC's Avatar
GMLC GMLC is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 4,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Martin View Post
There's too many high quality American mowers to concern one's self with mowers from India.
I agree.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-27-2013, 07:52 AM
Ridin' Green Ridin' Green is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLawn and more View Post
You mean our Indian Chinese mowers would be to much? So we stick with our American, Canadian,Mexican, chineese mowers
:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
There aren't any companies any longer that use nothing but USA made products, but at least with Deere, Gravely, Exmark and several others, the end of the line for the profits is right here with an American based company. There are a lot of companies that have factories here, hire Americans etc, but the end of the line for the cash is in the motherland country. I will support my own as much as I still can.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-27-2013, 08:47 AM
JCLawn and more's Avatar
JCLawn and more JCLawn and more is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: MI
Posts: 4,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
There aren't any companies any longer that use nothing but USA made products, but at least with Deere, Gravely, Exmark and several others, the end of the line for the profits is right here with an American based company. There are a lot of companies that have factories here, hire Americans etc, but the end of the line for the cash is in the motherland country. I will support my own as much as I still can.
We must return the motherland.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-28-2013, 12:23 PM
205mx 205mx is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
There aren't any companies any longer that use nothing but USA made products, but at least with Deere, Gravely, Exmark and several others, the end of the line for the profits is right here with an American based company. There are a lot of companies that have factories here, hire Americans etc, but the end of the line for the cash is in the motherland country. I will support my own as much as I still can.
Bob cat?
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 PM.

Page generated in 0.08862 seconds with 9 queries