Register free!

Old 10-04-2013, 10:11 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

I was mainly talking about terrain as far as hills and slopes goes... The larger tires come in real handy there. But even if your largest is about 12k Sq ft that shouldn't be too bad.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-04-2013, 10:46 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcbailey View Post
I was mainly talking about terrain as far as hills and slopes goes... The larger tires come in real handy there. But even if your largest is about 12k Sq ft that shouldn't be too bad.
Posted via Mobile Device
All of them vary. A few on big slopes, some flat.

I didn't know this would be so hard. To be honest, I don't feel like putting one of these together. I saw a video on youtube for the Earthway and most people comment oj the review section on Amazon it's at least an hours time to assemble.

If I get the 100lb hopper 2170 I don't have to fill it all the way up, if I need extra the space is there. It has the large wheels. Its not stainless would be the only real negative. I just don't want to spend 400-500 dollars.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:53 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron mexico75 View Post
All of them vary. A few on big slopes, some flat.

I didn't know this would be so hard. To be honest, I don't feel like putting one of these together. I saw a video on youtube for the Earthway and most people comment oj the review section on Amazon it's at least an hours time to assemble.

If I get the 100lb hopper 2170 I don't have to fill it all the way up, if I need extra the space is there. It has the large wheels. Its not stainless would be the only real negative. I just don't want to spend 400-500 dollars.
it took me about 40 minutes to assemble. A gear wrench and wrench, or ratchet and wrench really speeds it up.

I just got done putting out 80# on a very hilly yard. Let me say that I wouldn't want to put out more than 50# at once. I'm 6'3" and in pretty good shape an I was still huffing.