Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2013, 03:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Groundskeeper View Post
We bought a Pro Turn 460, 27HP Kohler EFI, 60" cut for our 30 acre facility and LOVE IT! It is an awesome machine, we have logged about 215 Hours on it this summer. I don't have a ton of time to do a long winded review but it has great fuel efficiency, still on original belts, super easy to maintain, extremely comfortable, cuts great, stripes great, EFI is awesome, starts first time/every time. Many adjustments to conform to any operator, Plenty of power even with the 27 horse. I have personally logged 1200+ hours on several different Dixie Choppers and I would choose this machine over them any day, in fact, the other two dixie choppers in our fleet will be replaced with Gravelys.

One thing to note: The blades must be engaged at full throttle or the engine to deck belt WILL fall off. We had to replace one fuel gauge but that was it. Do not hesitate to purchase one of these and if you have a chance to demo one, take the opportunity!
Don't you wished you could have mowed all those hours you spent on the DC's on the 460 instead?!?
Would have been a lot less waking up in the morning with back pain. Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device