Register free!

Old 11-04-2013, 11:32 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatt View Post
The web site I posted has some great information and videos on how to trap moles, voles and gophers.
Only thing I don't like about them traps Yatt (in the video) you have to literally dig out the run and insert the trap.

The ones I have, I take the tools to open the jaws with. get them ready to open and stick the trap in the run through the top of the soil. Once in place open and set the trap, done.

No new runs today so looks like I had one lone mole raking havoc

God created man, man plants grass, fertilized and watered the grass to watch it grow. Man cut grass and this confused God; in his infinite wisdom where did he go wrong? Why would man work, plant, water and once it grew cut it down just to see the process repeat.

Then God created Women
Old 11-09-2013, 07:53 PM
LawnSite Member

From what the guy says in his tutorial. Moles have deep runs they use for long periods of time. The runs you see in the yard are the ones they are actively feeding in. The type of trap he sells is virtually 100% in catch success and can work in the deep runs which the victor traps will not.
Old 11-23-2013, 03:18 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatt View Post
From what the guy says in his tutorial. Moles have deep runs they use for long periods of time. The runs you see in the yard are the ones they are actively feeding in. The type of trap he sells is virtually 100% in catch success and can work in the deep runs which the victor traps will not.
Poor little bastard

Got caught in the deep run trap

Nice thing about these, don't even get your hands dirty, no holes to dig out, nothing. Push in the run and push down with your foot to set the trap.

Walk away.
Come back
Dead

God created man, man plants grass, fertilized and watered the grass to watch it grow. Man cut grass and this confused God; in his infinite wisdom where did he go wrong? Why would man work, plant, water and once it grew cut it down just to see the process repeat.

Then God created Women
Old 11-23-2013, 03:59 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Just in time for Thanksgiving

I had to place some baits in a football end zone today. 27 degrees here and windy. Ugh. I may have to look into a cople of these traps.
Old 11-23-2013, 04:16 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreplease View Post
Just in time for Thanksgiving

I had to place some baits in a football end zone today. 27 degrees here and windy. Ugh. I may have to look into a cople of these traps.
I love my traps, buy once and done

Then God created Women