Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 01-18-2011, 08:38 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackedf150 View Post
I just ordered an Intermediate with this tip. hope its worth the money! lol
It's definitely worth the $55 I paid for the kit and the 20 minutes it took me to install it. It's nothing to write home about in my opinion but it's worth the extra they charge and for me anyway...should come in very handy on large patches of easy to control weeds. Much better than backpacking for sure or spraying with the wand and hose reel in some cases.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:35 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I like it for spraying under low hanging shrubs. It sprays through chain link fence if you have no access like along a neighbors property.. I use it to spray around utility boxes any where its hard to get with a boom. I use the hose reel a lot less since I installed the tip. Plus it great for cemeteries getting around head stones.I used it to apply Round up on parking lots to speed things up.I like it for spot spraying it covers a bigger area.

Bob
Old 11-19-2013, 06:11 PM
LawnSite Member

Pulling this from the depths! Lol
Anybody have problems getting the reducer to tighten up with the check valve/ strainer. It tightens up very well without the check valve but with it it wants to jump threads. Obviously this check valve is a must.... So any suggestions? I noticed this isn't really made for a check valve it's supposed to go on right under the tip it's recessed perfectly for it but the tip has a nipple that goes down into the nozzle body(?) so won't go there. Or am I just not putting this kit together right?
Posted via Mobile Device