Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather
View Poll Results: Whats Holding You Back From Growing Your Business?
Lack of Good Labor 3 20.00%
Not Enough Sales 5 33.33%
Cash Flow 4 26.67%
No Direction or Plan 1 6.67%
No Key Support Staff 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2013, 07:58 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsden&Son View Post
Very good points^^^^^^^.. Everybody always talks about Procut's story this and Procut's story that.... It is really simply folks.... What happened is exactly as was stated above by 32vld... No hidden problems, no behind the scenes drama.. I mean, this is one of the first things we learn when learning to manage money... An emergency fund. If Procut had 100k under his mattress then that thread would never exist...(of course that is simplifying it but you get my drift)
And coolluv.... Why don't you try asking Donald Trump, Or maybe Mark Cuban exactly how they came up through the ranks and exactly what their systems are. Do you honestly believe that ANY successful person is just going to tell you step by step exactly how to be successful? Either in a book, at a seminar, or on a website? Get real! You are correct in one aspect though... in one whole book you might get a nugget, but in 20 books, you get 20 nuggets. There is no easy way to do it bud and don't think for a second that somebody is going to do it for you because that is how a sucker thinks.....
Don't put words in my mouth. Thats not what I meant. I get tired of these supposed business books that tell me nothing.

I don't need to be spoon fed so don't act like I said that.

Dave...