Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2013, 12:32 AM
LawnSite Member

A.V. LawnService & Landscaping new to the site

Hello everyone I am the owner and operater of my company. I started in resission in 2008 and have been in buisness ever since I do lawn service landscaping maintenance, irragation, designing and constuction. I have commercial & residential accounts. In 2008 it was started as a partime gig. I was working a fultime gig with sysco foods service delvering groceriers. In october of 2012 I broke my left femur riding a cr250r and i was terminated may of 2013 since then I have focused more on buisness and i am glad that i started it when i did. I have to admit I was emberrssed at first. I have 89 chevy long bed a 5x 10 trailer with 5ft walls, 2 honda mowers stihl trimmers chainsaws, and blowers. just wanted to say this site rocks . I was aslo hoping for some suggestions on how much you all are charging just to see if I am charging to high or to low. I am based out of the El Paso Tx where competion is very high due to it being a border city. are suggestions will be appcaited thanks and god bless alfonso