Register free!


Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #31  
Old 12-22-2013, 04:28 PM
Lite Headed's Avatar
Lite Headed Lite Headed is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Native, Tx.
Posts: 159
I would be REALLY concerned about liability regarding the backfilling and compaction. If an injury occurs to a horse and/or rider due to and uncompacted trench, it's your posterior.
__________________
God Bless our Troops...especially our snipers
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-22-2013, 04:50 PM
1idejim's Avatar
1idejim 1idejim is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: State of Jefferson
Posts: 6,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lite Headed View Post
I would be REALLY concerned about liability regarding the backfilling and compaction. If an injury occurs to a horse and/or rider due to and uncompacted trench, it's your posterior.
How so? GM painted the location and placed the pipe. If he's not onsite to make any contributions to the actual work his liability should be very small. Actually non existent except for the tort laws we have in this country.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-22-2013, 05:45 PM
Lite Headed's Avatar
Lite Headed Lite Headed is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Native, Tx.
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1idejim View Post
How so? GM painted the location and placed the pipe. If he's not onsite to make any contributions to the actual work his liability should be very small. Actually non existent except for the tort laws we have in this country.
Posted via Mobile Device
Didn't see the part in the previous post where the owners rep had backfilled it. Damn reading comprehension!
__________________
God Bless our Troops...especially our snipers
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-22-2013, 05:53 PM
greenmonster304's Avatar
greenmonster304 greenmonster304 is online now
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: You Know
Posts: 2,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lite Headed View Post
Didn't see the part in the previous post where the owners rep had backfilled it. Damn reading comprehension!
I was delighted when they told be me trenching and backfilling would be done by their crew. For one it makes my job so much more enjoyable and I am absolved of any liability for settling.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-23-2013, 07:31 AM
CAPT Stream Rotar's Avatar
CAPT Stream Rotar CAPT Stream Rotar is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cape Cod, Ma
Posts: 5,494
Such a cool Job.
GM= top notch installer clearly

I would be driving down there today but my duty requires me to go north of Boston..
Devin- I'll hit you up later today....

Stay dry, keep the trucks running if you can to have the gloves/boots warm...

Cheers!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-08-2014, 10:47 PM
greenmonster304's Avatar
greenmonster304 greenmonster304 is online now
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: You Know
Posts: 2,498
Well there was much delay getting the well due to DEC permits and the pump size had to change due to lack of adequate power but we finished this week and tested it tonight. Please don't haze me for the tank I didn't install it.

















Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-09-2014, 01:37 AM
1idejim's Avatar
1idejim 1idejim is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: State of Jefferson
Posts: 6,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmonster304 View Post
Well there was much delay getting the well due to DEC permits and the pump size had to change due to lack of adequate power but we finished this week and tested it tonight. Please don't haze me for the tank I didn't install it.

















As always, another sweet job from the GM crew
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-11-2014, 10:47 AM
enorl76 enorl76 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 69
Got any video of them running?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 AM.

Page generated in 0.06875 seconds with 9 queries